+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eyes

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar

Tim Daly has really been exceptional in the complex role to give the character vulnerability despite his smooth (yet klutzy) demeanor.
    I agree. I loved the line in "Trial" when the attorney asked him his full name, he said Harlan Earnest Judd and the other attorney objected. He had a really quirky way about him and quick wit when he said "now what is wrong with Earnest?" I just like how he acts - it's a bit on the quirky side.

I have yet to see this week's episode - it's hanging out on Tivo at the moment, but I'll get to it this weekend.

Okay, watched both "Trial" and "Shots". Excellent.

I love how there's a big case with a smaller case going on simultaneously.

Next week looks interesting with Jeff spilling the beans about the mole.

Hopefully this gets renewed. Anyone hear anything? I am enjoying Tim Daly a lot.

FORT Newbie
    I really like this show I also hope it gets renewed. I've watched all the shows that have aired and all have been good.

FORT Regular
    Not sure if this show will be renewed. Looking pretty grim, as last night's show was preempted for a Supernanny special and the episode hasn't been rescheduled. There are still 8 or 9 unaired episodes and they may dump these during the summer months, but it probably won't be back for a second season. Too bad...show had potential.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack
    Not sure if this show will be renewed. Looking pretty grim, as last night's show was preempted for a Supernanny special and the episode hasn't been rescheduled. There are still 8 or 9 unaired episodes and they may dump these during the summer months, but it probably won't be back for a second season. Too bad...show had potential.
    NO! This is a great show, and I can't believe that they wouldn't finish out the season now, as well as renew it for a second season. I think that Tim Daly is an incredible actor, and his character is unique to what is out there now. Bummer if it is cancelled.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I'd be happy to see the remaining shows during the summer months - the networks are not keeping up with the times. Not all of us escape to the Catskills for the summer anymore :rolleyes
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Looks like it's been officially cancelled today. Crap. They didn't even give it a chance.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Another good show bites the dust! I am so disappointed that they didn't give this more of a shot.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

no way!!! I really enjoyed this show. The least they could do is show the ones they filmed already - especially during the summer (in between my trips to the Catskills. Just kidding!!!)

Hey Duxx - you miss that :rolleyes icon don't you?!?!? ME TOO!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Looks like it's been officially cancelled today. Crap. They didn't even give it a chance.
    Exactly. It was hardly even on long enough to build any kind of an audience. I hope they show the rest of the unaired episodes... I would even take my TV along to the Catskills this summer to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Hey Duxx - you miss that :rolleyes icon don't you?!?!? ME TOO!
    I'm with ya on that sister, it was my favorite. It was always perfect to use with snark.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-18-2005 at 02:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123