+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eyes

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    How hot is Tim Daly? He is freakin' heat with legs.

I like this show - funny, sexy, cool, intelligent.

Premium Member
    He is steamy smokin' delicious red hot.

I love this show.

to both Siryn and Marleybone! I love Tim Daly. This character is perfect for him - he is just chewing scenery with this one.

I'm really liking this show (ABC is on a serious roll with one-hour dramas!). I love that the one guy (bald black guy) is gay and it has not been mentioned since the first episode AND he is not a "Big Gay Stereotype." He's just a person who is also gay. That's progress. I'm also enjoying seeing AJ Langer back on TV - she was so great in my so-called life.

I'm wondering how this thing is going to pan out with "moles" in the company. Will they eventually try to sabotage Harlan? OR will he find them out first? I wondered why he had someone else investigate everyone in the office. Maybe he already knows who the spy is...?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Regular
    THumbs up for last night's episode...

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    : I'm also enjoying seeing AJ Langer back on TV - she was so great in my so-called life.

Thank you! I knew I knew her from somewhere. When I was watching the show it was driving me crazy!

I also really love this show. I like the fact that Tim Daly is back in a good show. Loved him on Wings, thought he was good as The Fugitive, although the show itself was not good, and think this is a great part for him. I'm hoping it sticks around since I heard, or read, that it's not doing well in the ratings. Has someone else seen this?

Regarding the mole...I fell asleep during the last 10-15 minutes of the first show. I'm glad they continued the story during the 2nd show, but, I'm confused. Is that woman PI the mole? What happened....why did she have her gun in his mouth? (the guy that was investigating the mole).

Lastly, was the show on this past Wed night? I was out of town on business and forgot to TIVO it. (It's now a season pass so I won't miss it) If it was on, did they reveal anything more about the mole?

Thanks!!!!!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I hope they don't do anything to the moles, I love Fancy (The Jamie Fox Show) I think. Hopefully they turn good or something. I like those show but it on at the same time as CSI NY. Its so conflicting for me lol.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I saw the first episode from a hotel room. I missed the second episode, also from a hotel room. When I got home, I set the tivo Season Pass to catch it. My wife wandered by, and said "oh, you're watching Eyes too?? I'm loving it!"

It's pretty rare that we enjoy the same shows (Alias, Arrested Development, TAR, and Eyes are about our only crossovers).

I think it's great, and Tim Daly has the perfect role for his personality. It's on after Alias, which makes it easy to remember to watch. And AJ Langer is great, too. She hasn't been in anything for about 3 years, so it's good to see her getting this kind of exposure.

FORT Regular
    If any of you are old enough to remember Profit, Eyes is by the same producer. I loved Profit, but it got yanked after four episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack
    If any of you are old enough to remember Profit, Eyes is by the same producer. I loved Profit, but it got yanked after four episodes.
    Cool! I didn't realize that. "Profit" was sooooo good. I still have those 4 eps on tape.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Yes, I'm really enjoying this show.

There is a bit of belief suspension, but so is 24 and Alias and Buffy and many other good shows. I like to just enjoy the ride. Especially with such good character development and clever writing. It's got the main story thread, plus the seriatim (like CSI and L&O) as the major PI's solve a case whilst the junior PI's solve another one.

Tim Daly has really been exceptional in the complex role to give the character vulnerability despite his smooth (yet klutzy) demeanor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast