+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miracles

Anyone know why it wasn't on this week? I could have sworn that ABC said it was an all new episode this week?

It's not cancelled already is it?
    I don't have low self-esteem. I'm an egomaniac who just happens to be stupid and ugly.

i thought the same thing. it wasn't on for 2 or 3 weeks. i must admit, i was a little ticked when they took it off to do yet another story about the "prince of neverland".
    but, it's on again tonight - a brand new eppy called "little girl lost" or something to that effect. watch this show! it is great...
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

the lowest ratings? is no one watching this? aarrgghh ! it is such a great show... they're going to cancel it on me, and then i'm gonna have to be pissed!
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I love this show! I want it to stick around. I can not get enough of Skeet Ulrich. Love mystery.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

hey! at least there are two people who watch the show! i really hope it's around awhile.

Princess
    I happened to watch the last ep. Not too bad. Made me think of another show that I really liked - "The Legacy".

Originally posted by broken_pryncess
    the lowest ratings? is no one watching this? aarrgghh ! it is such a great show... they're going to cancel it on me, and then i'm gonna have to be pissed!
    LOL, I'm still watching it! While I think not putting it on for those few weeks was the stupidest thing ABC could've done, it still has a pretty good chance of catching on.

Last Monday's episode got the show the highest ratings it's gotten yet, they're still low, but growing.

If it does get cancelled, it's my fault. All my favorite shows have been cancelled in the last two years. Which is why I HATE Miracles!
    I don't have low self-esteem. I'm an egomaniac who just happens to be stupid and ugly.

I hadn't heard of this show, but I caught the episode a week ago about the little girl's ghost that causes death and catastrophe. It was really well done (though the ending was a bit...wrong? Shouldn't the old titanic bag have needed a little bit more explanation?).

The only problem with this show is how creepy it is. I'm home alone Tuesday nights, and the house is quiet, so I'm not sure if I can keep watching...
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Originally posted by ZOLTAN
    Last Monday's episode got the show the highest ratings it's gotten yet, they're still low, but growing.
    Oops, the site where I read about the ratings was wrong. These are the ratings on a show by show basis.

Series to date: 6.5 - 5.4 - 4.6 - 5.0 - *4.6

The * is last Monday's show. Not looking good.

Of course...it wasn't on this week because of the war evaluation and stuff. It better be on next week though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12