+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Which shows have been renewed for next season?

Joan of Arcadia was cancelled?

that life on a stick was laaaaa-aaaaame. i couldn't even make it through one lame episode. and quintuplets... i've never even heard of that.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Although I LOVE That 70's Show, it should have ended this season. Next season will be a total jump of the shark.

And the same goes for The Simpsons. But then again, although I love it, I say it should have ended 5 or 6 seasons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    Although I'm a huge fan of That 70's Show, I'm kinda sad that it got renewed for another season. IMO, it doesn't need to do another season, this season's finale would be a perfect way to end the series. Next season, without Topher or Ashton, the show just won't be the same. I'm predicting that this move will be the one that jumps the shark.
    Agreed. I'm a big fan of That 70's Show, and I think that this would be the perfect season to end it all. Hell, I even thought the last season would have been the perfect season had Donna and Eric got married.

I just found out reading this thread that Topher and Ashton won't be back for the next season, and that to me just says to end the show. I could deal with Michael (Ashton) not being in the picture anymore, simply because his character hasn't been used very well this season, but Eric (Topher) really makes the show. I'll more than likely continue to tune in, but they should leave it on a good note before jumping the shark.

As for shows that have been renewed for the next season, I'm happy. I'm glad to see many of my favorite shows stick around for the next year.

I read following on the Yahoo TV page....

"Noticeably absent from the Fox roster, meanwhile, are reality series, with Nanny 911 and Trading Spouses both MIA. They've been consigned to the net's scrap heap, along with the sitcoms Life on a Stick and Quintuplets."

ZM

Quote Originally Posted by ZitsMom
    I read following on the Yahoo TV page....

"Noticeably absent from the Fox roster, meanwhile, are reality series, with Nanny 911 and Trading Spouses both MIA. They've been consigned to the net's scrap heap, along with the sitcoms Life on a Stick and Quintuplets."

ZM
    It's my understanding that Nanny 911 and Trading Spouses are waiting in the wings as mid-season replacements for shows that fail.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567