+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which shows have been renewed for next season?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Appearantly Grey's Anatomy is doing very good so they'll keep in the Boston Legal's time slot threw the end of this season. I love this show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Well, the only show I know that's been renewed for a third season is The O.C.

[mod removed article for no link]
    Last edited by John; 04-14-2005 at 08:02 AM.
    *Lacey

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I'm probably the only one that cares, but I read (eonline or tvguide.com--can't remember) that NCIS was renewed.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    I'm probably the only one that cares, but I read (eonline or tvguide.com--can't remember) that NCIS was renewed.
    You're not the only one PhoneGrrrl! I love that show! Abby is probably my favorite character on prime time. I just love that the super-brainiac techie person is a goth. I was this week when she dressed the blow-up doll to look like her. I love her interactions with Jethro. Plus, Mark Harmon's still pretty easy on the eyes.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV
    My husband will be thrilled to hear about the Deadwood thing.
    Mine too. I don't really like it, the language is too raunchy for me, but Mr. Marleybone loves it. He loves anything that has to do with the old West.

I'm so glad Deadwood's being renewed--I'm a huge fan of Deadwood; I think the characters and the writing are far more interesting and fascinating that's been on TV in years. What I love best about it is that I often watch each episode two or three times (Thank God for HBO OnDemand for those of use without Tivo!). Every time I watch an episode, I get a new subtlety about a character or a line.

I really started out wanting to like Carnivale, but now I could really care less if it's renewed or not. It's just way to tedious for me--I hated how the last season had little to no plot development for 5-6 episodes and then suddenly all kinds of things began to happen all over the place.

I hear Arrested Development is a question for another season, along with Joan of Arcadia, Eyes, Blind Justice, Yes Dear (who watches that dreck anyway???), and Judging Amy.

Aww bummer on Judging Amy not being confirmed yet, it's a really good show and they're just now having some development in the plots...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey
    To all:

All I hope for is that when Trial By Jury is officially renewed for a second season (the show is giving NBC it's best Friday night numbers since Special Victims Unit was in the Friday 10:00 PM slot two years ago), we also get extensions for the rest of "The Franchise" beyond next year (all three of the other versions were already renewed through next season).

Quote Originally Posted by Wallyhorse
    To all:

All I hope for is that when Trial By Jury is officially renewed for a second season (the show is giving NBC it's best Friday night numbers since Special Victims Unit was in the Friday 10:00 PM slot two years ago), we also get extensions for the rest of "The Franchise" beyond next year (all three of the other versions were already renewed through next season).
    I'm thrilled that 3 of the Law and Order series have been renewed. I love them all and can't pick a favorite. Trial by Jury is alright and is growing on me.

I'm guessing that all of the CSI's will be renewed too. While the spinoffs are not as good as the original I still enjoy them.

I've just started watching 24. I don't know why I've passed on it all this time. I guess I'll have to buy the previous seasons on DVD so I can see where we've been in the past.

toothdoc

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack
    Joan of Arcadia is an example of a show that started off strong and was actually a good show but lost steam due to poor writing (in my opinion). I used to watch it faithfully and now I can't even sit through one episode. It's too bad really...
    I couldn't agree more. I watched it faithfully, too, but it's just gone downhill. Sad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast