+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which shows have been renewed for next season?

FOX has renewed "Malcolm in the Middle" for a 7th season. (I love that show!) Rumors are that this will be the final season. That makes sense, the boys aren't really boys any more. I'm surprised that the quality of the writing was so high throughout the whole run. A lot of shows start strong and then peter out.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

*does a happy dance* I'm so, so, so glad House has been renewed. Fox, you're being kind to the viewers this time! Please keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    FOX has renewed "Malcolm in the Middle" for a 7th season. (I love that show!) Rumors are that this will be the final season. That makes sense, the boys aren't really boys any more. I'm surprised that the quality of the writing was so high throughout the whole run. A lot of shows start strong and then peter out.
    Though I never really talk about it, I love that show too. My whole family gathers around to watch it every Sunday, which we call our "Family Night." Glad to hear it will be around for another season, and if they choose to go out on a high note, more power to them.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Joan of Arcadia might be cancelled???????????? Please tell me no!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    That 70's Show has been renewed for an 8th season (minus Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher though).

New Family Guy episodes start May 1st!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    New Family Guy episodes start May 1st!
    Victory is mine!

According to Watch With Kristen (E!Online), Veronica Mars got picked up for next season. Yipee!!! Love that show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    According to Watch With Kristen (E!Online), Veronica Mars got picked up for next season. Yipee!!! Love that show.
    YESSSSSSS! Fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV
    My husband will be thrilled to hear about the Deadwood thing.

And I ditto the screaming about Joey being renewed! I don't get it, why is it still around?

I don't get the appeal of Deadwood. I watched the first season and so far none of the second. I think Carnivale is a much better show. My two cents.

I am so happy that House has been renewed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast