+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Meredith being with Derek would be too boring. Need more drama. Actors don't even like to play "happily ever after" roles. That's a quick way to be let go from a show!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    ummmmm YUM Eric Dane

I think he works just fine, for Meridith's new love interest......

Thanks for the picture Duxxy, now I can put a face with the name! (I never saw Charmed) I believe he's one of the actors that was in the Bravo sponsored Project Greenlight - he had a role in the movie Feast. I wonder if that movie will ever see the light of day .

I can't wait to see all the trouble I'm sure he's going to cause.

OOooh! I think it would be a lot of fun for him to end up with Meredith. Then McDreamy will get really jealous, and Addison will be beside herself!!! Fun!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    'Cause that would be another of Wishy-Washy's women that his buddy has scored!!! I would LOVE that!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That should really liven up the story line....let Addison explain why the ex came out to Seattle when she's telling McDreamy that it's over.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Since I haven't seen the show from the start, I have a quick question. How did Izzy and Alex end up together (kinda!)? I know they are not together but they have had their moments. Was it her initiating it or him? Knowing his player-like character, I would say its all him trying to woo her.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    Since I haven't seen the show from the start, I have a quick question. How did Izzy and Alex end up together (kinda!)? I know they are not together but they have had their moments. Was it her initiating it or him? Knowing his player-like character, I would say its all him trying to woo her.
    Not actually. Izzie saw Alex with a patient, and she saw a different, softer side to Alex. Her pals were wary, but supportive. You might say Izzie's soft side, coincided with a vulnerable Alex (he found out he had to retake part of his MD exam); and they clicked. Izzie was really falling, and it was my impression that Alex was also; and that scared him, and then he did that stupid thing of sleeping with the VD nurse again. She forgave him in that infamous, "Because thats what Jesus would friggin do" scene and they have moved on.

Now we are all looking forward to handsome, rich, heart guy to come back and woo her!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    To be a little fair to Alex (hard to do), he was having performance anxiety with Izzie, and was sort of proving himself to himself with the nurse, who he didn't care about, so had no problems with. One of those Madonna/whore things I guess.

Nimmy is my American Idol Enya Windo's Avatar
    I don't think Meredith and McDreamy were together long enough to get boring. And the new guy doesn't float my boat the way P. Dempsey does.

I'm just wondering if and when the script writers are gonna let sweet lil George have a crack at Meredith. LOL

+ Reply to Thread