+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    LOL... well the scene wouldn't have been filmed after she had won, but it certainly could have been filmed after she was nominated! How fun, and great eyes, Q!
    Yeah, I knew that episode would already have been filmed, but I figured maybe they used some sort of computer hocus-pocus to add that message in. But now that you mention it, it makes more sense that the message was probably for the nomination itself, not the win. And now she's also won a SAG award! Way to go Sandra!

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    What I thought was really funny was the scene in the bar. Alex calls George something and George says it loud to the nurses. Then, that lady threw ice on Christina and they were about to fight. That was hilarious!
    And I kept thinking: "WTF?!!! It was Alex that said it, why pick on Christina?"
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Yeah, I knew that episode would already have been filmed, but I figured maybe they used some sort of computer hocus-pocus to add that message in. But now that you mention it, it makes more sense that the message was probably for the nomination itself, not the win. And now she's also won a SAG award! Way to go Sandra!

And I kept thinking: "WTF?!!! It was Alex that said it, why pick on Christina?"
    hahah yea, those nurses were annoying. Who do they think they are ? lol I felt bad for Christina and the doctors.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    One of the other older ladies was the woman who played Edna Babish on the old Laverne and Shirley shows.

Christina Ricci is going to guest star on the next episode.

Oh, and one of the upcoming episodes is titled "Denny", and he was the guy flirting with Izzy (who needed a heart transplant.) I hope he gets one, and becomes a love interest for her.
    I hope they aren't bringing him back to kill him off. Not liking her other options now!

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I really like tonight's episode even though it wasn't as funny as some. It gave you more indepth look into the characters. Like Alex, actually has a heart.
    *sigh* I hate to break it to you but Alex does not have a heart .. at least not one that he was showing the other night.. Alex is a master suck up. Anything he could do to endear himself to the new 'cheerleader' surgeon was the road he was going to take. I don't think his charade will last long with the new doc but Bailey doesn't do 'sucking up' so I think this is why we haven't seen this side of Alex's character before.... It wouldn't have served a purpose, therefore it was useless to him.
    The new doc is obviously skilled (of course she would be) and I don't think she's the type to have the wool pulled over her eyes for long.

I love that George has the communal bed. Izzy and Meredith didn't go to each other's rooms .. they converged on George. So sweet. Then in contrast, Derek and Addison in bed with the dog, Derek most likely questioning his decision.
    But he is still 'that guy'
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I didn't see Derek "questioning his decision". What I saw was a man lying in bed contentedly with his wife and dog. He looked at peace; she looked at peace; the dog looked at peace.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    He seems more amorous and/or gentle towards Meredith then to what's her face. I wonder why she's even on the show, she barely gets a word in.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Spoiler concerning Izzie for upcoming episodes
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just got my new TV Guide for next week, and I read in there the following: Jeffrey Dean Morgan is going to be back as heart-transplant patient Denny for a NINE EPISODE arc. Nine! (woohoo!) It says it will chronicle his quest for two hearts, Izzie's, and a new one for himself. Also that Alex gets really upset about it.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

CCL
    About suncat's spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nice! I'd heard that Izzie was going to have a new doctor interested in her, but I much prefer this storyline. Denny was such a sweetheart (no pun intended)
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I didn't see Derek "questioning his decision". What I saw was a man lying in bed contentedly with his wife and dog. He looked at peace; she looked at peace; the dog looked at peace.
    Also, Addison is looking strikingly mellow about it all these days...no way would I want my husband's ex dropping off a dog they could bond over all the time....
    I hope this does not mean she is pregnant or something, and biding her time to tell him.

Oh, I forgot, it also said that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Denny is a wealthy marine biologist. That's exactly what they call him, word for word. I don't recall his profession being mentioned when he was on there before, but it may have been. I think that guy is really cute, and I love they're giving Izzie a possible love interest OUTSIDE of the hospital.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread