+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 708 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190590 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I noticed how impossibly HUGE Sandra Oh's head is!! There was a close-up side shot with Ellen Pompeo in the foreground and Sandra Oh in the background, and Ellen's entire head could easily fit inside Sandra's head!

Okay, so I notice strange things. But then Sandra was walking beside McDreamy and HIS head could've also fit inside her head!

What a melon!

I think Sandra Oh is going to steal this show, she has "THE" best lines of all the actors. But as a whole the entire cast is well rounded in their own rights. I loved the scene between Christina and Mc Dreamy in the elevator and she put him in his place even though he said he is her superior. She has balls of steel and is not afraid to say EXACTLY what is on her mind. Bailey- you can't get any better than her. The Chief- I love his kinda special bond with George, I think he respects George for watching Mrs. Grey. George- what is not to like about him, his compassion for patients and his heart felt realism in situations. Izzy-........Oh Izzy!!! " She's gonna blow" I loved that line.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Premium Member
    The hot dog contest was hilarious, I keep thinking Sandra Oh can't possibly get any better and then each week she does. I got a little teary during that moment at the end when Meredith admitted that McDreamy is still McDreamy and Christina just rubbed her arm and said "I know."
    I loved when the nursing home lady encouraged George, and when he was leaving her he put his hand up to the window, and then when he went to Meredith and gave her that speech at the end. Too many touching moments to remember, great show once again!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Great episode, but I couldn't make out in the previews...was something said about "this is what happens when the residents are dating their supervisors"?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Great episode, but I couldn't make out in the previews...was something said about "this is what happens when the residents are dating their supervisors"?
    It was Burke talking to Christina. He said something like "I never understood before what the problem was with supervisors dating interns."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    It was Burke talking to Christina. He said something like "I never understood before what the problem was with supervisors dating interns."
    Thanks, Mariner! All I can say is Burke is lacking in social smarts if he couldn't figure that one out!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I was watching when she won and said "i forgot everyone's names" too cute.
    That's at least one award for the show. I would like it though if ellen pompeo was recognized.
    I agree. I also wanted ellen pompeo to be recognized. I think that she is an excellent actress and attractive. Just would love if she would put on 10 more lbs. Although, she could be one of people that have a problem gaining weight.
    My cousin is and was that way. She actually took some form of medication to maintain and gain a few lbs.

So was that some kind of homage to Sandra in the background of one of the scenes? To congratulate her on her Golden Globe? There was a blackboard or bulletin board that said "The Big Oh" in huge letters. Or am I reading too much into it?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Am I imagining things? I saw a preview and I thought I saw Izzie with her head on McDreamy's shoulder and him holding her. I hope this doesn't mean Izzie's going to get involved with McDreamy. He belongs to Merideth.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member
    I thought that was Meredith when I saw that.

+ Reply to Thread