+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 732 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189589 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I was watching when she won and said "i forgot everyone's names" too cute.
    That's at least one award for the show. I would like it though if ellen pompeo was recognized.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic
    i hope this works...it's a pic of meredith and what she wore to the golden globes. http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/Gold...654&photoidx=9

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    i hope this works...it's a pic of meredith and what she wore to the golden globes. http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/Gold...654&photoidx=9
    Yikes, give that girl a bagel! She looks scarily thin.

The thinner the actress that plays Meredith gets, the less attractive she becomes. The pale, gaunt, skeletor look is just sickening to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I thought the heart transplant patient looked like a young (and better looking) Joe Montana

His name is Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and from what teeny bit of looking around I've done, he's guest-starred on a LOT of shows, including the O.C., and has either been on, or will be on the Supernatural. I thought he was waaay cute, and wanted him to get a new heart, and become a love interest for Izzy!
    Yeah, on "Supernatural" he plays Dean and Sam's rarely seen father. He was also in an episode of "Weeds". I'd like to see his character hang around "Grey's Anatomy" though.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Yeah, on "Supernatural" he plays Dean and Sam's rarely seen father. He was also in an episode of "Weeds". I'd like to see his character hang around "Grey's Anatomy" though.
    Me too! He is charismatic, and I am hoping he returns again this season - hopefully for the transplant that saves his life, and gives him a chance with Izzie!

So, does this mean "Bailey" takes some time off, perhaps to be with her 2 month old? I am so glad that she said she would be back, I was hoping it would just turn out to be a maternity leave - I love her character!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Tonight's episode was absolutely fantastic! I especially loved the eating competition, I thought that was hilarious.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I barely watched I was preoccupied with Bleak House.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I really enjoyed tonight as well. I'm glad the dog found a home and it will be interesting what transpires there in the trailer. The hot dog eating was fun, and so was the fact that "Irish" finally got his "swagger" down. You just gotta love Michael. I also enjoyed Dr. Bailey's farewell speech in the elevator: that she's not gone, she still hear's all and knows all. What good mother hen she is to her fledgling chicks. I'm glad she'll be coming back.

Oh, and let's not forget about that great line of Christine's while talking to the patient who lost his fingers. It would be a great advertisement for a non-smoking campaign ..... just have a cigarette, ...first your fingers turn black, and then they fall off! Priceless!

Also nice that Alex passed his exams. Leaves more opportunity for him and Izzie to connect, even though I also likened her to be with the heart transplant patient from last week's episode.

Now that there is a strike on, what do you think will happen? Where will the storylines go? Any ideas?
    Last edited by misskitty; 01-23-2006 at 01:13 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

This show is getting better and better. Just when I think it couldn't get better it does. I love Sandra Oh and George.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread