+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 725 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138188588 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I thought the heart transplant patient looked like a young (and better looking) Joe Montana

His name is Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and from what teeny bit of looking around I've done, he's guest-starred on a LOT of shows, including the O.C., and has either been on, or will be on the Supernatural. I thought he was waaay cute, and wanted him to get a new heart, and become a love interest for Izzy!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Premium Member
    The new "rules" for residents was interesting because that is exactly what the real rules are. Minimum of 80 hours per week and call shifts cut down to 30 hours. It's true that they get frustrated sometimes because they have to miss out on some good experience because of the limits on their time.

I thought it was cool that Bailey broke the rules and let Christina sneak along on the transplant trip, and their talk on the way back was touching. I love Bailey more and more each week.

Derek is getting on my nerves a little. One minute he's flirting with Meredith, and then later when Addy asks him is she's supposed to wait around until his feelings for Meredith pass, he says "that would be good". Maybe he's just torn but it seems like he wants to have the best of both worlds.

George was wonderful with that girl, I was glad he said what he said and forced her parents to tell her the truth. When they showed him cutting her hair at the end it seemed like maybe this was what she needed to help her find out who she really is, and her mom helping and starting to accept it. I was also glad to hear George say he was thinking about cutting his hair. I hope he does, I hate his hair, it makes him look like a high school boy.

Transplant guy was sweet, that was sad that he didn't get the heart. I wonder if they will continue with that storyline.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-16-2006 at 03:53 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Chandra Wilson, the actor who plays Miranda Bailey, was cohosting on The View today. She had her gorgeous baby with her; he was introduced at the end of the show. He is 11-11 1/2 weeks old! She wanted people to know that the on-show pregnancy was all baby! Look for her tonight at the Golden Globes!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Addison, if you don't like the trailer, go back to your hotel room. And no, he isn't over meredith.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Derek is getting on my nerves a little. One minute he's flirting with Meredith, and then later when Addy asks him is she's supposed to wait around until his feelings for Meredith pass, he says "that would be good". Maybe he's just torn but it seems like he wants to have the best of both worlds.

George was wonderful with that girl, I was glad he said what he said and forced her parents to tell her the truth. When they showed him cutting her hair at the end it seemed like maybe this was what she needed to help her find out who she really is, and her mom helping and starting to accept it. I was also glad to hear George say he was thinking about cutting his hair. I hope he does, I hate his hair, it makes him look like a high school boy.

Transplant guy was sweet, that was sad that he didn't get the heart. I wonder if they will continue with that storyline.

What you say about Derek is exactly why I call him McWishy-Washy. I'm not particularly impressed with his character. I just don't understand why so many people seem to want to give him a pass on this.

It is going to be interesting to see George with his new haircut. It looks like he's probably not had one since high school, but he is still a cutie.

I think transplant guy is going to be a continuing storyline for at least a few, anyway. From the way they looked at each other when he was leaving the hospital......it ain't over!! Not only did Izzie like him....even Alex liked him.

Alex seems to have earned his way out of the doghouse by diagnosing the mercury poisoning in the patient that ate his novel. The Chief was very impressed! Now, if his test scores are passing......which I'm sure they will be.....he'll be back on track and, hopefullly, remain humble for a while, at least. Flunking has been an eye-opening experience for him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Alex seems to have earned his way out of the doghouse by diagnosing the mercury poisoning in the patient that ate his novel. The Chief was very impressed! Now, if his test scores are passing......which I'm sure they will be.....he'll be back on track and, hopefullly, remain humble for a while, at least. Flunking has been an eye-opening experience for him.
    Alex really needed something to boost his confidence, I was glad to see him make a good call and do something right for a change.

Christine just won a GOLDEN GLOBE!!!!!

I love Christine!

And I don't get to see her win for another 1.5 hours!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post

Christine just won a GOLDEN GLOBE!!!!!
    My neighbours must be wondering why I was shrieking.
    Congrats Sandra!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Premium Member
    Oh my! Congrats to Sandra on winning the GG!

+ Reply to Thread