+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 736 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185585 ... LastLast
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Ever since they did it on Lost, it's becoming more and more popular. This way, anyone who missed episodes can get caught up quickly and they won't be "LOST" or "Desperate"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member
    Same as Desperate Housewives.. catching everyone up on what's happened so far. Yes, it's boring if you consider that we fans have never missed an episode so we already know what's been going on. I still enjoyed watching because I can't get enough of this show.

Hey, what happened to the site? I had to sneak in the back way. I tried to type in www.fansofrealitytv.com and it came up "you have reached to future home of Fans of reality tv.com How come the site keeps going down every so often?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I haven't had any trouble with the site going down at all (at least not lately). I've got the my control panel bookmarked so that I can click on an icon and go straight to in with one step.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular
    I really did enjoy the recaps. It gave me the opportunity to see the shows that I missed. Just hoping the Mer and Derek get back together. Don't think it will be soon because the writers want to do a little teading befor this happends. Those two are so cute together.

I normally hate the recap-type shows, but I'm glad I watched this. I can't believe how much stuff I had forgotten about.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Grey's Anatomy Season 1 on DVD is being released on February 14 according to www.suncoast.com
    If you reserve it now, you can get it for 23.99 + shipping and handling
    Otherwise, it will be: $29.99

I like watching too, cuz I forgot how cute Mer and Derek were, and that whole relationship was one of the main reasons I got hooked. So nostalgic

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Grey's Anatomy Season 1 on DVD is being released on February 14 according to www.suncoast.com
    If you reserve it now, you can get it for 23.99 + shipping and handling
    Otherwise, it will be: $29.99
    You can preorder it for $20.99 on Amazon.

Woohoo!

+ Reply to Thread