+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 725 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184584 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D8EQJ3VG1.html
    Its a BIT of a spoil.. so reat at own risk
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If anyone is leaving the show it's probably Shepard's wife.
    Last edited by Mariner; 12-30-2005 at 02:32 PM.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It could still be Alex if he doesn't pass his tests. Also on spoilerfix.com there looks to bee a lingering story line for Addison and McDreamy. She was also assed to the opening Credits and as of 11/05 it was reported she is there to stay.
    Also there is rumor to be anohter Dr being cast for a love of one of the 3 main interns. So maybe it has nothing to do with Burke and Christina, but I have a good Idea it may.
    Last edited by Mariner; 12-30-2005 at 11:01 PM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

My reaction to the last post.

Click to see Spoiler:
    She says the "program" so I think by that she must mean Alex and that he doesnt' pass the test but still remains on the show. Just my guess

[[Oh I hope Izzie and Burke will get together! I know she wouldn't want to betray Christina, but let's face it, Christina has been real weird, too freaky to deserve a guy so-together as Burke. I would way rather see Burke and Izzie. I thought they were absolutely great together during the holiday, while Christina could focus only on alcohol. Please please please let it be Burke & Izzie...]]

How are you guys changing the color of your text?

hi fireflyer, the way to change the "colour" is just by using something called spoiler tags.

what you do is [*spoiler]BLAH BLAH BLAH spoiler[ */spoiler]

but where i've place a * you delete that so there is NO space between [s and [/

then you get
    Click to see Spoiler:
    BLAH BLAH BLAH spoiler
    and voila! spoiler tags this way you don't have to worry about changing the font colour or anything else.

Thanks angel!

Well, I love every character on this show,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    and I would find it a great loss if they let Alex go. OK, I can easily live without Addison but, personally the only person I can imagine might be leaving is ....... Bailey. She just had a baby a couple of months ago, and I can see how she might want to stay home more to have mommy/baby time. I can't see the TPTB letting her go, unless she requested it.

I agree, Alex could be the one that leaves "if" someone does - but I hope not. If they let viewers vote on it - I would start a petition to remove Addison. Her character is just soso for me.

I hate holiday breaks in shows and now I have to wait another week and get stuck watching a recap show? Don't the networks know about the FORT? We recapped 2 whole damn seasons in one thread. ENOUGH OF THIS .....ON WITH THE SHOW.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I can see Bailey disappearing with the medical storyline that I think I see developing around her pregnancy. This would give her some time off, with maybe an occasional appearance, before she comes back full time. I ca't see her wanting to completely walk away from such a good role.........but you never know.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    OK, what was up with tonight's "DH episode" of GA? That was a drag.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread