+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 727 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183583 ... LastLast
Like Tree679Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Regular

Obviously

I am new to this board. Sorry if my enthusiasm is annoying. I found the FORT site last week looking for Apprentice discussion. I found this topic today and had to comment on my favorite show.

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne_hansen69 View Post
    I am new to this board. Sorry if my enthusiasm is annoying. I found the FORT site last week looking for Apprentice discussion. I found this topic today and had to comment on my favorite show.
    Your enthusiasm isn't annoying, dwayne. Welcome to the boards... and it's always fun to find a new Grey's Anatomy fan.

But..... making 9 posts in a row is against board etiquette rules. You might want to combine your quotes and responses into one post in the future. Cut and paste will become your friend. Heh.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Your enthusiasm isn't annoying, dwayne. Welcome to the boards... and it's always fun to find a new Grey's Anatomy fan.

But..... making 9 posts in a row is against board etiquette rules. You might want to combine your quotes and responses into one post in the future. Cut and paste will become your friend. Heh.
    Thanks for the info. It wasn't planned. I was just reacting to comments I found interesting. I will follow your advice next time.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dwayne_hansen69 View Post
    Thanks for the info. It wasn't planned. I was just reacting to comments I found interesting. I will follow your advice next time.
    to FORT, dwayne_hansen69! I'm a long time FORT fan, but reading the FORT comments about GA was what got me started watching the show...that and liking Oh and the Izzie actress from other things...and now I have to watch the reruns to catch up on what I missed!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    to FORT, dwayne_hansen69! I'm a long time FORT fan, but reading the FORT comments about GA was what got me started watching the show...that and liking Oh and the Izzie actress from other things...and now I have to watch the reruns to catch up on what I missed!
    Thank you.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pghdwayne View Post
    I agree they are setting up Burke and Izzy. Burke definitely has that look in his eyes.
    They have good chemistry when they are on screen together. The show should probably capitalize on that.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Xtina would probably murder izzie. I also wouldn't agree with the allaround bed hoping.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Xtina would probably murder izzie.
    But it sure would be a hoot to watch her reactions as I'm sure Izzie and Burke would be publicly flirty with each other at the hospital.

Izzie probably wouldn't "react" to the feelings (if any) she had for Burke due to his relationship with Xtina. She has the "friend" gene.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D8EQJ3VG1.html

Its a BIT of a spoil.. so reat at own risk
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread