+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 725 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182582 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I fell asleep and missed last night's show. What happened or was it a repeat?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    I fell asleep and missed last night's show. What happened or was it a repeat?
    It was a repeat, of the one where the bartender collapses and has to have surgery. Not sure, but I think it was the first one of this fall.. but can't remember.. but for sure a repeat

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7 View Post
    How can anyone not love this show? I think its probably the best one on television right now! I hope they get lotst of Emmy Nominations
    It is definitely my favorite show. I have stopped watching a few shows because the writing has went down hill. I hope this show finds a way to keep it fresh without ruining it.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    I really love Izzy. She is officially my favorite character. She has a heart and a nice personality but she is also funny. I loved when alex asked her why is she helping him and she screamed CAUSE THATS WHAT JESUS WOULD FREAKIN DO!
    She grew on me. I wasn't a big fan early on, but I love the way her character is developing. And that comment was hilarious.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzz View Post
    It would be a bit awkward if it happened, but as I think has been mentioned in this thread a while back, I often get the impression as of late that they are setting up Burke and Izzy to get together - even more so with this recent episode, with Izzie being all out in the Christmas mode and Cristina not ever recognizing holidays. It's like they keep showing us all the similarities with Burke and Izzie and just how opposite he and Cristina are...

And I keep expecting Alex to tell Izzie he slept with that nurse just to make sure he was able to perform, since he hasn't been able to with her. Not that it's an excuse that would fly in real life, but hey, this is tv after all....
    I agree they are setting up Burke and Izzy. Burke definitely has that look in his eyes.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    I agree that this is one of the best shows on TV and definitely my favorite. FINALLY, Derek admitted to Addison that he was in love with Meredith (of course, we all knew that). Too bad he saw the light too late. What will Addy do? Frankly, my dear I don't give a damn - she is a selfish bitch and doesn't deserve Dr. McDreamy.

The Burke/Christina relationship - such opposites (but that's why they are so attracted to each other). George is adorable and Izzy is delightful. Love the cast - love the show - look forward to Sundays.
    What Derek said to Addison was awesome. I doubt they will divorce this season, but I am hoping Derek and Meredith break down and get together.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Ellen was snubbed. It may be because although she is the title character, the latter isn't exactly taking center stage right now.
    I definitely think it is a snub. I love the overall cast, but her character is what drew me in.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    I was thinking that it was Chandra Wilson that got snubbed. I loved how Bailey got George to tell off that obnoxious family, then she said something like: "Interns. So emotional. Apologies."

And Izzie's "Jesus" line was great. I'm glad this show got some Emmy noms.
    They are all great. I loved when Bailey made the doctor from the other hospital look stupid on the Thanksgiving episode.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    Who do you guys think is more attractive, Izzie or Meredith? I say Izzie. I think Meredith can look too skinny at times and Izzie has a better face.
    IMO there is no question Izzie is more beautiful. However, I love Meredith's character more.

I would love for Meredith to break my penis!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by starkisssed View Post
    It was a repeat, of the one where the bartender collapses and has to have surgery. Not sure, but I think it was the first one of this fall.. but can't remember.. but for sure a repeat
    Even knowing it was a repeat, I couldn't turn the channel.

+ Reply to Thread