+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 725 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129179579 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I liked - "It looks like Santa threw up in here."

George, when he freaks out kills me, he makes the show-seeing Alex examining Christina- " Whoa, what the hell are you doing?" His facial expressions are classic. I love the fact that Derek told Addison that he fell in love with Meredith, but chose to work it out with her. Don't know how Addison's feeling about now, but who cares.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

And wasn't it cute how Burke set up the Xmas tree and the Menorah (sp?) for Christina.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    How can anyone not love this show? I think its probably the best one on television right now! I hope they get lotst of Emmy Nominations
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey
    I really love Izzy. She is officially my favorite character. She has a heart and a nice personality but she is also funny. I loved when alex asked her why is she helping him and she screamed CAUSE THATS WHAT JESUS WOULD FREAKIN DO!

I love every part of this show - especially love how Burke is handling the multifacited, socially inept Christina; as opposite as they are, he has proven himself to be steadfast and patient. Yes, I agree totally with aliasmq loved what Derek said to Addison - found myself saying out loud - Finally!

Love, love this show!

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    I really love Izzy. She is officially my favorite character. She has a heart and a nice personality but she is also funny. I loved when alex asked her why is she helping him and she screamed CAUSE THATS WHAT JESUS WOULD FREAKIN DO!
    I LOVED that line too- that Izzy said and I have been quoting it all week in frustratng situatuons!
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Premium Member
    It would be a bit awkward if it happened, but as I think has been mentioned in this thread a while back, I often get the impression as of late that they are setting up Burke and Izzy to get together - even more so with this recent episode, with Izzie being all out in the Christmas mode and Cristina not ever recognizing holidays. It's like they keep showing us all the similarities with Burke and Izzie and just how opposite he and Cristina are...

And I keep expecting Alex to tell Izzie he slept with that nurse just to make sure he was able to perform, since he hasn't been able to with her. Not that it's an excuse that would fly in real life, but hey, this is tv after all....

3 Golden Globe nominations for this show!!
    1) Best show
    2) Best Actor - Patrick Dempsey
    3) Best Supporting Actress - Sandra Oh

Still love this line...
    "...Cuz that's what Jesus would freakin' do!!"

When Izzie said "because it's what jesus would freakin' do", i realized that this is my new sunday night must see.

I'll have a few episodes to catch on reruns, but you guys do an excellent job of recapping/discussing that I don't feel lost when i watch it.

+ Reply to Thread