+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 786 FirstFirst ... 286686736776777778779780781782783784785786
Results 7,851 to 7,858 of 7858
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought they just shared custody. I know I read the door is always open for Callie to return...
    I loved the way Karev likes to think of Izzy..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I really liked last night's episode. It was a cute way to depict the characters who have left the show...baby George, baby Christina, Izzy. Drs. Steamy and McDreamy were mentioned as well. When 'not Izzy' was on the operating room table having her C-section, the resemblance to Katherine Heigl, especially around the eyes, was uncanny.

Is Ben leaving Grey's? He has a new show I hear so idk if he will do both. I was confused by what Sofia said to Arizona when they first got back to her home. She said "I miss my mom" or something similar. Did something happen to Callie that I am not remembering? B/c otherwise I thought it was odd that Sofia would say that, being that she had just left mom Callie in NY to spend time with Arizona.
    The actor has booked a job on another NBC show. My guess it's a larger role with a smaller ensemble cast. I doubt he'll do both but you never know.

I, too, didn't understand why Sofia was unhappy to be returning to Seattle but then, thought it through, and remembered about the shared custody arrangement. Sofia didn't have any choice.

Gotta admit to shedding a tear or two last night. The show was much better than I expected. The opening theme music brought back such fond memories!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    The actor has booked a job on another NBC show. My guess it's a larger role with a smaller ensemble cast. I doubt he'll do both but you never know.

I, too, didn't understand why Sofia was unhappy to be returning to Seattle but then, thought it through, and remembered about the shared custody arrangement. Sofia didn't have any choice.

Gotta admit to shedding a tear or two last night. The show was much better than I expected. The opening theme music brought back such fond memories!!!

I thought Jason George (Ben) was going to the new Greyís spin-off show? I donít think a Shonda show would go to NBC.

I was definitely in tears last night. It was a really good show.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    I thought Jason George (Ben) was going to the new Greyís spin-off show? I donít think a Shonda show would go to NBC.

I was definitely in tears last night. It was a really good show.

Yikes! I said NBC in error. Thanks for the correction.

Has anyone noticed the new intern is Jeanine from SYTYCD? She plays the ex of the intern Karev beat up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Cornholio likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Has anyone noticed the new intern is Jeanine from SYTYCD? She plays the ex of the intern Karev beat up.

Yes, JavaJo! We noticed her... we were wondering if Debbie Allen (Catherine Avery) had something to do with getting Jeanine the part?!?! The SYTYCD connection?
    JavaJo likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I loved this episode, I'm just po'd off it wasn't two hours!!

It's interesting when everything is online, meds etc. When we had our business, I always took the time to put everything in my ledger as well, and yes, I know we were not as big as that huge hospital, but still, I never felt lost when my WiFi went down.

I hope Jo just runs by her jerk ex, the little boy is far more important. Tired of Deluca banging can't act girl( yes she can dance) acting, not so much, I find her annoying,

I think Jackson needs some love, and if its Maggie, okay.

It looks like Arizona will be back with orgasm lady...sigh.

I loved Richard, showing them how it was done in the stone age, I'm right there with you Richard..lol!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post

Thx! I wondered why she looked familiar.
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread