+ Reply to Thread
Page 785 of 786 FirstFirst ... 285685735775776777778779780781782783784785786 LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 7857
Like Tree1350Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    Was Grey's not on tonight? My DVR didn't record it.
    No, its back on next week
    GolfGrrl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Read, on another site, that the actor who plays Riggs days on Grey's could be numbered. They are saying he was not in a formal cast picture or at a party celebrating a milestone number of episodes that Grey's production and the network celebrated. People have also mentioned the number of his scenes, this season, are minimal. Hmmm... Isn't he English? I'm hoping he is/was just busy doing other work.

Anybody hear anything about this?

Well, last night's episode pretty much answered my question from above.

Bye Riggs!!!!

Not happy with the resolution of his character. Wanted him with Meredith. Can't win 'em all. Darn it.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fogey

I never liked Riggs with Meredith. He just wasn't "special" enough. I hope nothing happens between him and Meghan to bring him back into Mer's life. Is this the last season of the show? I can't think of anyone presently there who would be a good match for her. They'd have to bring in another character.

I missed a few minutes of the show here and there (actually, I had a difficult time staying interested in that whole story from the past), so what happened between Owen and Amelia? I saw them together toward the end, but couldn't tell if they realized they actually do love each other or that they really don't, because Amelia wasn't herself due to the tumor. The two of them could leave the show without upsetting me. It's not been as interesting to me since Sandra Oh left, and then when Derek was killed off. There really are no story lines or relationships I care much about anymore.
    GolfGrrl, Coco46 and sparklete like this.

It wasn't the best episode, but I'm glad Riggs left Greys with a happy ending.I've always liked him. I even liked him with Mer

I wonder now they are going their separate ways, if Amelia and Owen will become good friends again.?

I did love the fact that Owen speaking at the end, regarding vets, clearly spoke in his accent. My husband had no idea he was Scottish!

Not happy with the resolution of his character. Wanted him with Meredith. Can't win 'em all. Darn it.
    Me too!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I never liked Riggs with Meredith. He just wasn't "special" enough. I hope nothing happens between him and Meghan to bring him back into Mer's life. Is this the last season of the show? I can't think of anyone presently there who would be a good match for her. They'd have to bring in another character.

I missed a few minutes of the show here and there (actually, I had a difficult time staying interested in that whole story from the past), so what happened between Owen and Amelia? I saw them together toward the end, but couldn't tell if they realized they actually do love each other or that they really don't, because Amelia wasn't herself due to the tumor. The two of them could leave the show without upsetting me. It's not been as interesting to me since Sandra Oh left, and then when Derek was killed off. There really are no story lines or relationships I care much about anymore.
    I don't think this is the final season of Grey's. Apparently, their ratings are extremely high...especially for a show that is in its 14th season!

Owen and Amelia's marriage is pretty much kaput!! Hmm.... Maybe there will be a new storyline of them rediscovering each other. After all, Amelia has a different personality now. (She seemed so much calmer in last night's episode, didn't she?)
    Last edited by tinderbox; 10-27-2017 at 04:23 PM.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

What did all of you think of last night's 300th episode?

It was entertaining. I'm happy EVERYBODY who was anybody in the cast, over 14 seasons, was mentioned or depicted in some way. Interesting that they actually had the actress who played Meredith's mom sitting in the surgery gallery applauding her daughter's victory. I was hoping to see Patrick Dempsey's "spirit/face" as well.

I thought it was very well done .A nod to the actors that made the show what it is. When Mer, won the award and looked up to see her mother, I got goosebumps and tears. Happy 300 season GA!
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I really liked last night's episode. It was a cute way to depict the characters who have left the show...baby George, baby Christina, Izzy. Drs. Steamy and McDreamy were mentioned as well. When 'not Izzy' was on the operating room table having her C-section, the resemblance to Katherine Heigl, especially around the eyes, was uncanny.

Is Ben leaving Grey's? He has a new show I hear so idk if he will do both. I was confused by what Sofia said to Arizona when they first got back to her home. She said "I miss my mom" or something similar. Did something happen to Callie that I am not remembering? B/c otherwise I thought it was odd that Sofia would say that, being that she had just left mom Callie in NY to spend time with Arizona.

I thought they just shared custody. I know I read the door is always open for Callie to return...
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread