+ Reply to Thread
Page 783 of 783 FirstFirst ... 283683733773774775776777778779780781782783
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 7830
Like Tree1333Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It was a good finale. Stephanie I will miss, Minnick not at all!
    It will be interesting to see who plays Megan, and how Riggs and Owen react!
    Yup, satisfied!
    I agree. Very good finale.

So glad Minnick is gone. Couldn't stand that character.

Not liking the possible Maggie and Avery pairing.

Hope, after much ado, Riggs remains with Meredith.

Hmmm... The person who will play Meghan will have red hair, that was made obvious. So, anybody know of a "current" up and coming actress with long red hair?

In the episode, "The Room Where It Happens", where in the operating they were visited by important people in their lives, the part of Megan was played by Bridget Regan. So not sure if she will be brought back, or there will be a new actress.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    In the episode, "The Room Where It Happens", where in the operating they were visited by important people in their lives, the part of Megan was played by Bridget Regan. So not sure if she will be brought back, or there will be a new actress.
    Thank you. Didn't know that nor do I remember specifics of that episode. I think I watch entirely too much television.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Thank you. Didn't know that nor do I remember specifics of that episode. I think I watch entirely too much television.
    There are photos of her, but it does say it's unclear if Bridget will return as Megan.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Had a function to attend Thursday night. Can someone fill me in about what happened in the finale?

So far I am gathering that Stephanie did NOT die. Whew! How did they send her off? And that Minnick is fired? Wonder how Arizona feels about that?

On another forum folks were saying that Meredith might possibly be pregnant with Riggs' baby? Please don't let that be so! We never see her 3 as it is.

To whomever mentioned above about a possible Jackson/Maggie pairing: imo they have been hinting at that for awhile. I'd still like to see Jackson back with his baby's mom, April, whom we haven't seen much of lately.

FORT Fogey

Stephanie is in a hospital bed being treated for her burns. She told Richard she wants to quit and go travel and see the world because she's spent most of her life in hospitals.

Oh please, we don't need Meredith to be pregnant again, especially making that a complication for Riggs now that Megan is back.
    Moontat and Eastcoastmom like this.

FORT Fogey

I had not thought about the possibility of Meredith being pregnant until it was brought up here, but I think it's very likely. It's the only way to create a love triangle for Riggs. Without that, it would make no sense that he'd move on from the woman who'd shown no interest in him in favor of the love of his life who turns out to be alive.

I was glad in the last two episodes that the show returned to the suspenseful storylines they used to tell. But mid way through the finale, I found myself getting distracted by the glaring error in that with fire being such a concern in a hospital, fire fighters would go straight to the source of that fire to put it out. I'm usually one who advocates suspending reality for this show, but even at that it seemed really far fetched that no fire fighter would head to the part of the hospital where Stephanie and the little girl were.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

FORT Fogey

The emergency services of Seattle have to be sick of this hospital. Seems like once a year they're being dragged there for some massive incident
    causingchaos and AcookerTV like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    The emergency services of Seattle have to be sick of this hospital. Seems like once a year they're being dragged there for some massive incident
    I can't imagine what kind of workman's comp budget that place carries... I mean seriously.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I am glad to see Stephanie go. In my mind, the fire was directly because of her actions... most of which were so ridic. I always dvr Greys but it takes me forever to get thru the entire season because I just don't care all that much anymore.
    causingchaos likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread