+ Reply to Thread
Page 782 of 784 FirstFirst ... 282682732772773774775776777778779780781782783784 LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 7839
Like Tree1341Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I haven't heard any spoilers but wow, what will this do for Meredith & Riggs' new relationship? Wasn't Riggs engaged to Meghan when she went missing? And now she's being transferred to Grey/Sloane.
    I know! Wait until Meredith tells him. The explosion, whoa! I think the rapists is a gonna,good! The only other person would be Stephanie, if not she's badly burnt.
    I loved what went on in Alex's mind, and only his mind.
    I was so hoping Dr Teddy Altman was going to show up!
    tinderbox and Cornholio like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I haven't heard any spoilers but wow, what will this do for Meredith & Riggs' new relationship? Wasn't Riggs engaged to Meghan when she went missing? And now she's being transferred to Grey/Sloane.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    How many dead characters are we going to find out about before the end of next week's episode? Anybody hear any spoilers?
    I hadn't seen the promo for next week, so Ben and Avery run into the fire! Now I understand your post, sorry about that.
    -Andy Rooney-

Wouldn't it be ironic if Riggs ran into the fire, too. ....and he's dead just before Meghan returns!!??? (NOT that I want this to happen because I LOVE Riggs with Meredith.)

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Wouldn't it be ironic if Riggs ran into the fire, too. ....and he's dead just before Meghan returns!!??? (NOT that I want this to happen because I LOVE Riggs with Meredith.)
    No! I love Riggs...
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Did Alex actually say *anything* to Jo's ex, or was it ALL in his mind? I thought at first he did warn him to stay away from her right before his speech, but then when they both went for the same taxi, and Alex let him take it, I figured he hadn't spoken to him at all before that.

The fact that the man in the car wreck was a rapist came as a surprise, although I just felt there was something peculiar about them as a couple. Then I wondered why she didn't tell the doctors that right away instead of just asking if he was there and what happened to him. I hope Edwards is okay ... and why did that little girl's mom and dad keep letting her wander off? Wouldn't one time be enough to teach them a lesson?
    Cornholio likes this.

No, in the end Alex didnt say anything. I thought that was a very good twist( if one can say that about a rapist!) Everyone just thought something completely different about the couple having sex in the car.
    tinderbox and AlwaysVeg like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't mind the rapist twist. You could kind of see it coming. But for me in a way it kind of showed the heavy bias sometimes seen in that kind of situation. The medical professionals already have the narrative written in their head and then suddenly it's not anything that they thought it was which causes mad panic.

FORT Fogey

Pretty good season finale last night. I like the way Meredith sent Riggs off. Now wonder if Megan will remember him...and if he feels the same about her now. Also looking forward to seeing who is going to play the role next season.

Bye-bye Minnick! Can't say I'm sorry to see her go.
    tinderbox and Fanny Mare like this.

It was a good finale. Stephanie I will miss, Minnick not at all!
    It will be interesting to see who plays Megan, and how Riggs and Owen react!
    Yup, satisfied!
    Moontat and AlwaysVeg like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread