+ Reply to Thread
Page 781 of 785 FirstFirst ... 281681731771772773774775776777778779780781782783784785 LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 7842
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Newbie

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Is Ellen Pompeo a writer? In the last couple episodes there were comments about how hot Meredith is. Lmao. Meredith is the least attractive of all the women on the show.

Meredith had more chemistry with the pediatric dentist than she's ever had with Riggs. I don't feel anything between the two of them. I also think Riggs comes across as so pathetic and desperate. Go date someone who actually wants to date you. Also, Meredith a selfish jerk. She has no problem using Maggie as an excuse to get out of seeing Riggs but yet she will start dating him knowing that Maggie is crazy about him. That's a d!ck move. Date someone else. Ugh. I can't stand Meredith.

I need more of Jackson and April!!!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I like Meredith/Riggs..
    tinderbox likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've never warmed up to Maggie. I don't dislike her but I couldn't care less about her or her love life or anything else about her. I was sad that her mother died but that's about it. I don't want to see a Maggie/Avery pairing.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Maggie is being her selfish self still. ( sigh) The worms, OMG . When Kepner pulled one from hair, I pulled the throw over my eyes..no, just no.
    tinderbox and Cornholio like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

When Maggie was talking to Avery at some point I could have sworn she called him "Jesse." Maybe I was hearing things?

Omg, the worms were disgusting. I really dislike Katherine but it was cute how she sat on the cot and reconnected with Weber.

I just hate when folks are unwilling to listen and just shut down. I missed the first 10 minutes or so and am not sure what exactly Meredith told Maggie. Did she explain how she and Riggs had had a romantic encounter but this was PRIOR to her knowing that Maggie was interested in him? That makes all the difference to me, imo. At Owen and Amelia's wedding Maggie told Meredith about her crush on Riggs. Meredith felt awful about it and kept Riggs at bay for a long, long time out of loyalty to her sister. Maggie is being totally unreasonable, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    When Maggie was talking to Avery at some point I could have sworn she called him "Jesse." Maybe I was hearing things?

Omg, the worms were disgusting. I really dislike Katherine but it was cute how she sat on the cot and reconnected with Weber.

I just hate when folks are unwilling to listen and just shut down. I missed the first 10 minutes or so and am not sure what exactly Meredith told Maggie. Did she explain how she and Riggs had had a romantic encounter but this was PRIOR to her knowing that Maggie was interested in him? That makes all the difference to me, imo. At Owen and Amelia's wedding Maggie told Meredith about her crush on Riggs. Meredith felt awful about it and kept Riggs at bay for a long, long time out of loyalty to her sister. Maggie is being totally unreasonable, imo.
    She tried! She has said it was before the plane trip etc..I have no time for Maggie the martyr
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Maggie is being ridiculous. She acts like she had a relationship with Riggs and Meredith stole him from her. Maggie dear, the truth is that he was just not into you, and you're lucky that your sister is not calling you out for being the jerk you are. I don't want to see Maggie with Jackson, either. That whole thing is so contrived -- another in a long series of finding a way to put together any two characters who are not in a committed relationship with anyone else. We all know the end game is Jackson and April, with April realizing how in love she is with Jackson when she sees him with Maggie. Then Maggie will be suffering over another "lost love" yet again. Maybe she'll take a job elsewhere, and I won't be sad to see her go. Her character never really had any depth.

And please, no more sisters coming out of the woodwork for Meredith.
    9Cloud, tinderbox and Cornholio like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Maggie is being ridiculous. She acts like she had a relationship with Riggs and Meredith stole him from her. Maggie dear, the truth is that he was just not into you, and you're lucky that your sister is not calling you out for being the jerk you are. I don't want to see Maggie with Jackson, either. That whole thing is so contrived -- another in a long series of finding a way to put together any two characters who are not in a committed relationship with anyone else. We all know the end game is Jackson and April, with April realizing how in love she is with Jackson when she sees him with Maggie. Then Maggie will be suffering over another "lost love" yet again. Maybe she'll take a job elsewhere, and I won't be sad to see her go. Her character never really had any depth.

And please, no more sisters coming out of the woodwork for Meredith.
    I agree! Plus no more worms..LOL
    9Cloud likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

How many dead characters are we going to find out about before the end of next week's episode? Anybody hear any spoilers?

I haven't heard any spoilers but wow, what will this do for Meredith & Riggs' new relationship? Wasn't Riggs engaged to Meghan when she went missing? And now she's being transferred to Grey/Sloane.

+ Reply to Thread