+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I loved the recent airplane episode. In fact, I watched it twice!
    Me too! We only watched it once though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Meredith did great as a doctor, but as a person, she is totally screwed up. She tells Riggs she can't date him because she's "married," but feeling like she's still married apparently doesn't stop her from having sex with him in a car or airplane bathroom.

FORT Fogey

I've grown very tired of the Meredith / Riggs storyline. I don't think she's captivating enough for him to work this hard to win her over.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Fun Fact: Marika Dominczyk, who plays Dr. Eliza Minnick is married in real life to Scott Foley (Jake on Scandal). They were married in 2007 and have 3 children.

Maybe I won't look at her so harshly now...LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I've grown very tired of the Meredith / Riggs storyline. I don't think she's captivating enough for him to work this hard to win her over.
    Do any of these people ever date/marry someone who is not also a surgeon? I guess the idea is that they work so much that they don't have the opportunity to meet people outside the hospital, but I know many doctors who are not married to other doctors. I'm really not interested in any of the relationships this season ... Minnick/Robbins, Riggs/Grey, Karev/Wilson (where is she anyway?), Kepner/Avery (if they're still having a relationship), Hunt/Shepherd, even the chief and Katherine. Meredith should have told Maggie about Riggs to start out with. Now it's going to look like they were having a secret relationship, and that will cause a rift between Mer and Maggie.
    Last edited by AlwaysVeg; 04-15-2017 at 10:28 PM.

At our local hospital, there are lots of relationships between staff members - doctors and nurses especially. I think it's exaggerated on Grey's, but there's a kernel of truth there...

It kind of seemed like there could be a dynamic about to happen between Maggie & Avery at the end of the episode. Or am I imagining this?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Meredith did great as a doctor, but as a person, she is totally screwed up. She tells Riggs she can't date him because she's "married," but feeling like she's still married apparently doesn't stop her from having sex with him in a car or airplane bathroom.
    Yeah. She's been personally screwed up for years. I don't think she and Riggs will work out but I can always hope. I like them together.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    At our local hospital, there are lots of relationships between staff members - doctors and nurses especially. I think it's exaggerated on Grey's, but there's a kernel of truth there...

It kind of seemed like there could be a dynamic about to happen between Maggie & Avery at the end of the episode. Or am I imagining this?
    I thought the same, too, so either we are both imagining it, or it's going to happen! They've gotten closer emotionally since the death of Maggie's mother. Poor Kepner ... how is she going to feel about that?
    Cornholio likes this.

I thought the same, too, so either we are both imagining it, or it's going to happen! They've gotten closer emotionally since the death of Maggie's mother. Poor Kepner ... how is she going to feel about that?
    It crossed my mind, too. Hmmm...
    Cornholio likes this.

She should move on. I don't love her and Avery together. I like both characters, would be nice to see them happy.

As for Meredith I can't even get over Derek dying...I dunno how she is going to! haha.

I like Riggs somewhat but he's no Derek.

+ Reply to Thread