+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 725 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128178578 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I agree with you guys. I enjoyed tonight as well. I thought it was good to see that Christmas isn't always the most wonderful time of year for everyone. That it can be busy for medical professionals, that everyone doesn't always get along, and you can't always be with the one you love. You have to do the best with what is given you. I liked that the way Christine was able to encourage the heart transplant child. And that she and Burke still bump heads on things. And George was great standing up to that annoying family. There's a backbone in him somewhere. LOL It was also interesting to see Izzy help Alex if only in the spirit of Christmas. The best part was the interns at home looking up at the tree with the dog. Good ending.

I sorta-kinda watched last night's ep between Survivor commercials. Yeah Danni! Anyway, from what I saw-it felt like Christina and Burke have finally become a "real" couple. McGetsOnMyNerves finally admits he is in love with Mere not his wife. Way to bring her down a peg or 12. She so needs to go. Has been brought on just to be an antagonist for everyone? Not enjoying her or her eyebrows!
    George was so cute when he told off that loud mother and then Bailey "apologized" for him! I felt so bad for Izzie-Alex is such a loser-she needs to just let him go down the River of Syph and get over him.

Last thoughts-when I look forward to seeing the "supporting" cast members more than the "main" I really get worried about the direction the show is going to take.

I didn't scroll up far enough probably but could someone tell me the conversation that Alex had with Izzie when she was helping him study? I heard her say that she's naucious all the time (faking it to help him so he can determine what's wrong with his "patient") and then I didn't hear any more of his questions and she suddenly started crying and I heard him say "I didn't mean to hurt you." That's all I heard. Could someone fill me in?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

LG.
    I was flipping back and forth from Survivor and saw that she was crying, and he figured out that this patient was a farmer who had an overexposure to pesticides, and that crying is a symptom. Not sure what happened before or after that.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I didn't scroll up far enough probably but could someone tell me the conversation that Alex had with Izzie when she was helping him study? I heard her say that she's naucious all the time (faking it to help him so he can determine what's wrong with his "patient") and then I didn't hear any more of his questions and she suddenly started crying and I heard him say "I didn't mean to hurt you." That's all I heard. Could someone fill me in?
    I only caught the last 20 minutes but did see the Izzy-Alex conversation. What I remember her saying after he said I didn't mean to hurt you, "I a farmer(?)" then he said something along the line of so your still talking about the test? and she said yes, all the while she's crying. He then diagnoses the problem. Alex: "Why would you help me after what I did?"
    Izzie: "BECAUSE IT'S WHAT JESUS WOULD FREAKING DO!"

Also, I loved George having some backbone and telling off that awful woman and family!! Go George!! MissKitty, you did a great summary of my favorite parts (that I saw) from last night!

I also thought they did a good job of the music that was used last night to fit the scenes... I also had a warm fuzzy feeling toward Christine with her talk with that little boy and her bed scene with Burke!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    He said, "I never meant to hurt you." She said, you didn't, I'm a farmer. He said, oh, crying is one of the symptions. And he then diagnosed her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Did anyone catch the mispronunciation of the word 'vagina' in the beginning of the show when they were beginning rounds. Mer actually pronounced it 'vir-gyna'. I don't know if that was intentional, or the editors just didn't catch it.

Wonder if the editors were men???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I recognized that awful woman that George told off as Doug Heffernan's mother from King of Queens
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Izzie: "BECAUSE IT'S WHAT JESUS WOULD FREAKING DO!"
    Best Line of the whole show, cafegirl!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Best Line of the whole show, cafegirl!

For me it was:

Sheperd, you broke my daddy's brain."
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread