+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1341Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Yes, I think she knew about Richard. I'm looking forward to next week. Doctor/patient confidentiality prevents Jackson from telling Maggie, but this is Greys!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I really can't stand Kinnock! She totally ruins this show for me.
    tinderbox likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontat View Post
    I really can't stand Kinnock! She totally ruins this show for me.
    Do you mean Minnick? The new dark haired one? If so, I totally agree! It's as if they just wanted to replace Callie Torres with a similar type to be involved with Arizona. Should have just kept Callie!
    9Cloud, tinderbox, Moontat and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Do you mean Minnick? The new dark haired one? If so, I totally agree! It's as if they just wanted to replace Callie Torres with a similar type to be involved with Arizona. Should have just kept Callie!
    I agree. The storyline with Minnick is dull.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree. The storyline with Minnick is dull.
    I'm not sure storyline is dull. For me, it's just that I'm in no way rooting for her...in any way. Not with Arizona and not with her new program becoming successful. I have nothing invested in her. Simply don't care!

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I'm not sure storyline is dull. For me, it's just that I'm in no way rooting for her...in any way. Not with Arizona and not with her new program becoming successful. I have nothing invested in her. Simply don't care!
    Its also becoming repetitive
    tinderbox and Moontat like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't care about her either... she's super-annoying. Not interested in her getting together with Arizona OR her success at taking over the intern-training program.

And what's with Avery's mother?! Weber needs a divorce!
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Fogey

They've been dragging out the Minnick story for way too long, and it's exactly the same thing every single week. On the other hand, they create this storyline that Maggie's mom has breast cancer, make it a really compelling conflict, and then drop it like a hot potato - and we're not supposed to notice. To me, that kind of writing is what has always made this a nice show, but not a great show.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Its also becoming repetitive
    Yea just like the "women leaving Owen" storyline
    Cornholio and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Arizona needs a compelling story line that does NOT have to do with her being a lesbian. Her relationship with Callie and now Minnick makes her a one-dimensional character, which not only is unfair to her as an actress but also places too much emphasis on sexuality rather than her career or profession. Why does the fact that she's a lesbian always have to be front and center? If I were a lesbian, I'd be insulted by the portrayal of Arizona as always being the willing recipient of hookups instead of as a highly skilled pediatric surgeon doing amazing work. Karev gets more of that focus than Arizona does. How about she's a fantastic life-saving, innovative surgeon who also *happens* to be a lesbian, instead of the other way around.

I'm also confused by the storyline about Maggie's mom seemingly being dropped. What was the point? Maybe they'll bring it back soon. Right now Avery is the only person who knows, and he's too busy getting into a major rift with his mother. Richard doesn't know she's behind the whole Minnick thing, does he? I hope he finds out and kicks her to the curb.

+ Reply to Thread