+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Grey's Anatomy

What the hell was that garbage episode? Nothing of value to the storyline of the show other then in the last 2 minutes.
    And they wouldn't even tell us what the girl did.
    Two months away and that's what they come back with? Garbage!.

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I felt exactly the same way! I don't like when they do very special Emmy bait episodes anytime, but especially not after a long break!!!
    causingchaos and Cornholio like this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

I actually was awake and watched it tonight and I was like what is the point of that.... maybe I missed something in my non-watching the last episodes from before but now I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything. I thought for sure the mom was going to blurt it out to Arizona, what her daughter did. But I guess not. So I got to watch an entire episode of what looked like a really angry teenager giving birth in prison.
    Cornholio likes this.

FORT Fogey

Maybe Shonda is planning a prison hospital spin off, and Bailey is going to end up leaving Greys Anatomy to launch that? (that's a joke ... I have not heard anything about another spinoff)
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I just wanted to know what she did. !
    PWS, Moontat, Cornholio and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I feel the same way as you guys. WTH!!! I wish they at least gave us a little more of Ale and the issue. Next week's episode better be outstanding to make up for this one
    Cornholio likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I've been thinking about this since I made the comment about a possible spin off. Do you think it's possible they did this episode because Alex is somehow going to be sentenced to serving his time being a doctor in the prison hospital, and that way they'll be able to send him away but keep him on the show?
    PWS, causingchaos and Cornholio like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Except presumably he loses his medical license? I could see him working under the head prison doc though, as some kind of assistant. Not that there is a lot of need for a pediatrician in a jail.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I think this weeks episode, in the previews, looks like the one that should have been on.At least we see Alex..
    PWS and Cornholio like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I kept expecting the teen jail mom to bite Jo's face or to throw the baby against the wall and kill her! What a horrible episode. The episode was written in a way that seemed like we were supposed to feel sorry for this teen mom in restraints?!?!?!!!!! Well it didn't work for me... for all we know she beat to death or fed drano to a younger sibling or did something else horrible to kill him/her. Without knowing the story it's not fair to assume the grandmother is wrong for not wanting her daughter near the baby. Given how quickly she broke her doctor's fingers it was pretty clear she is a danger to others.

+ Reply to Thread