+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1341Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    So, I'm not sure I can do the whole Owen wants a baby but the love of his life doesn't want a baby story line again....
    Yeah, what's up with that? I missed last week's episode. Amelia thought she might be pregnant 2 episodes ago and seemed very excited. Obviously she wasn't pregnant, so why the change in attitude? Is she scared she might not carry to term or something very wrong could happen in gestation like with her other pregnancy?

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Yeah, what's up with that? I missed last week's episode. Amelia thought she might be pregnant 2 episodes ago and seemed very excited. Obviously she wasn't pregnant, so why the change in attitude? Is she scared she might not carry to term or something very wrong could happen in gestation like with her other pregnancy?
    She was doing drugs when she had the other baby.She wasn't that excited when she thought she was pregnant ( imho)
    Is the new girl a love interest for Arizona, she said something about her face..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She was doing drugs when she had the other baby.She wasn't that excited when she thought she was pregnant ( imho)
    Is the new girl a love interest for Arizona, she said something about her face..
    Looks that way ... and they also brought back that resident (what's her name, Murphy?) with whom Arizona had a short but somewhat disastrous relationship. I guess they had to come up with something for Arizona this season. I can't stand the new bossy character, but apparently she is being presented as someone to hate. Anyone who messes with Richard is a very, very bad person in my book. Wait until he finds out his wife was behind it all.

On another note, I hope they soon cease this nonsense about April dating men on Tinder ... or dating at all. It's obvious she and Avery belong together so stop all the "messing about" (as Len says on DWTS)!
    combatcutie likes this.

Isn't Murphy the one that Arizona cheated on Callie with? I can't remember anymore.

I didn't get that Amelia was excited to potentially be preggers again. I had such a heavy eye roll by the end of that episode last night with her story with Owen.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Looks that way ... and they also brought back that resident (what's her name, Murphy?) with whom Arizona had a short but somewhat disastrous relationship. I guess they had to come up with something for Arizona this season. I can't stand the new bossy character, but apparently she is being presented as someone to hate. Anyone who messes with Richard is a very, very bad person in my book. Wait until he finds out his wife was behind it all.

On another note, I hope they soon cease this nonsense about April dating men on Tinder ... or dating at all. It's obvious she and Avery belong together so stop all the "messing about" (as Len says on DWTS)!
    I felt so sorry for Richard, I'm not a fan of his wife. I just hope he's not leaving.
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    Isn't Murphy the one that Arizona cheated on Callie with? I can't remember anymore.

I didn't get that Amelia was excited to potentially be preggers again. I had such a heavy eye roll by the end of that episode last night with her story with Owen.
    Yep.

Maybe I read her maniacally smiling face as super excited to be pregnant. I do think she might be afraid to carry to term, even though she is now off drugs. I can't blame her there. But of course this is Grey's, the soap opera, and she just can't sit Owen down and explain what happened and take it from there. Owen would understand and wouldn't push her and just wait until she's ready. They could come up with alternatives like perhaps in vitro fertilization and then perhaps a surrogate to carry the baby. I just can't with these stupid story lines.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Can Amelia leave and take Jo with her?
    Coco46 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Yep.

Maybe I read her maniacally smiling face as super excited to be pregnant. I do think she might be afraid to carry to term, even though she is now off drugs. I can't blame her there. But of course this is Grey's, the soap opera, and she just can't sit Owen down and explain what happened and take it from there. Owen would understand and wouldn't push her and just wait until she's ready. They could come up with alternatives like perhaps in vitro fertilization and then perhaps a surrogate to carry the baby. I just can't with these stupid story lines.
    From her days on the last show I don't think carrying to term was the issue. She lost the last baby due to drugs so it wasn't a physiological abnormality that made it impossible for her. Owen historically has not been understanding at all about the baby thing.

Seeing Derek again at the end almost did me in. 😔I wonder how old that clip was; he looked so young!
    PWS and Cornholio like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    Seeing Derek again at the end almost did me in. ��I wonder how old that clip was; he looked so young!
    Wasn't that lovely...and sad at the same time.
    PWS likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread