+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Did you see Amelia's face though? She looked THRILLED when the test showed not pregnant.
    PWS likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Did you see Amelia's face though? She looked THRILLED when the test showed not pregnant.
    Haven't we been through this with Christina and Owen? Do they really have to rehash this story line?
    causingchaos and Cornholio like this.

Wonder what happened with Amelia's other pregnancy? (She told Kepner that she was through this before but she never had to tell her baby's father because he was dead.)

The whole plot line where Amelia was talking about being pregnant and telling Owen before even taking the test was so ridiculous and eye-rolling...
    PWS and causingchaos like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Cornholio, on Private Practice Amelia hooked up with some guy real fast who was an addict. They both were using together and she fell for him really fast. One morning she awoke to find he had overdosed. She found out she was pregnant and her baby was born seriously deformed. Something he couldn't survive, but I can't quite remember what. What always rings false for me is how Amelia refers to him as the great love of her life. They were together for a short time, in which they spent much of it getting high.
    Cornholio and AcookerTV like this.

That great love of her life thing always rang false to me too. They were both using at the time. I don't think they spent any sober time together. And it was a very short relationship.

Anyhow, I've only been able to sit through about half an hour of each episode of this show this season. After that I look at the clock so sure that it has to be near the end and it's no where close and I give up.

FORT Fogey

I wonder if the actress who plays Amelia is pregnant in real life. A few times in the last episode I thought she looked like it, so I was a bit surprised when the pregnancy test was negative. I'm going to watch and see if she starts wearing coats and holding patient charts in front of her tummy! lol

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I wonder if the actress who plays Amelia is pregnant in real life. A few times in the last episode I thought she looked like it, so I was a bit surprised when the pregnancy test was negative. I'm going to watch and see if she starts wearing coats and holding patient charts in front of her tummy! lol
    Yes, she is pregnant with her second child which is why I thought they would make her pregnant

Caterina Scorsone Pregnant, Expecting Second Child: Bump Pic - Us Weekly
    Eastcoastmom and AlwaysVeg like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Yes, she is pregnant with her second child which is why I thought they would make her pregnant

Caterina Scorsone Pregnant, Expecting Second Child: Bump Pic - Us Weekly
    I thought she was, her face looked fuller..she looks good
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought she was, her face looked fuller..she looks good
    She's so lovely. Congratulations to her!

So, I'm not sure I can do the whole Owen wants a baby but the love of his life doesn't want a baby story line again....
    PWS and JavaJo like this.

+ Reply to Thread