+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 725 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177577 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    i thought the mom was upset becuz she realized that just maybe, she should have reduced her litter in order to have fewer, healthier babies. and becuz she didn't do that...each one has a major problem. that maybe she didn't consider what would have been best for the remaining babies...of course not the ones that would have been 'selected' out. didn't she talk to mer about several doctors advising her to do that?
    Whoa! Poor choice of the words with litter don't you think? I'm hoping you didn't mean that the way it sounded
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Can someone please reassure me that there's no Grey's Anatomy on tonight anywhere... not just in Detroit? *pout*
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Can someone please reassure me that there's no Grey's Anatomy on tonight anywhere... not just in Detroit? *pout*
    I've checked a number of listings and haven't found it on anywhere, Broadway. I'm pretty sure it's been pre-empted.

As much as I'm bummed to miss it, I'm glad it's not just in my area. Thanks, Florimel.

It's due on CTV here at 10pm - my online listings are still showing a new episode. Nothing about pre-emptions - but I'll let you know for sure at 10
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Says it's on here for me. Set the DVR for it while watching Survivor.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Oops! Major error on my part. It was Desperate Housewives I was thinking of. Grey's Anatomy is on tonight.

I sincerely apologize for the misinformation, Broadway.

It's okay, Florimel. I just looked and found that it's on at midnight, after the Lions' game is over. I don't see that Desperate Housewives is preempted tho, either.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Tonight's ep was good.
    I;m glad that Derek is finally being honest not only with himself but with Addison. It was cute seeing Bailey and her bump and i'm getting ensconced with Chris and Burke.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I kept waiting for Dr. Bailey to fall over with seizures tonight. I'm pretty sure her pregnancy is going down the preeclampsia road. Wonder when we'll see a new episode???

Overall, it was a great episode tonight! These women are giving McWishyWashy waaay too much power over their lives. That just frosts me!!

When Bailey talked about "killing a patient" tonight, it called to mind things said upthread. In the medical fields, people talk to each other in certain ways that can be shocking to non-medical people. The "kill" word is thrown around, not infrequently, however there is a time and place for everything. Medical people understand that. To "kill" someone means that you are responsible for their death; to "lose" someone means that they died in spite of your efforts. One word implies responsibility/guilt (hopefully, with no intent); the other doesn't. Unfortunately, kills happen. Probably to more medical folks than not. It is something you will never forget and, if it will help a co-worker at an extremely difficult time, you very well may tell them your story. And it is heavily investigated. And you will not make the same mistake twice so, in that respect, it is a learning tool.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread