+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 725 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176576 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

So we're to assume that there were a lot more than Dr. McDreamy and Steve? Because aren't those the only two hook-ups we've seen of Meredith's since the beggining of the show?

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    So we're to assume that there were a lot more than Dr. McDreamy and Steve? Because aren't those the only two hook-ups we've seen of Meredith's since the beggining of the show?
    Yes. In the beginning of the 11/27 show Izzy and George discuss Meredith's sex life and they implied that there have been quite a few recent conquests.

And PGM... there's no reason to fear. I'll certainly step up and condone Meredith's behavior. So she has a healthy sex life... who cares? As long as both parties are willing and she's using protection, what the heck is wrong with it?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    I gotta say that Ellen/Meredith is a really good actress. I saw an episode of Punk'd with her and her boyfriend and she is nothing like her character. It was funny when she was telling her boyfriend that she might stab the waitress with her fork for flirting with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    And PGM... there's no reason to fear. I'll certainly step up and condone Meredith's behavior. So she has a healthy sex life... who cares? As long as both parties are willing and she's using protection, what the heck is wrong with it?
    Well, this thread surely has had differing views on affairs, marriage, separations, etc. so I was worried I'd start a war.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    Well, this thread surely has had differing views on affairs, marriage, separations, etc. so I was worried I'd start a war.
    Heh.... very true. But wars can be fun.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Heh.... very true. But wars can be fun.
    Well if we're going to draw lines in the sand, I'll be on Broadway's team. Meredith is an adult. She's not married, nor is she in a relationship. She can sew all the wild oats she wants to.

I think we all need to forget about "realism" when it comes to this show. It's just supposed to be fun and entertaining. But hey, as long as we're nitpicking........ I was horrified when George told his patient that his nurse-buddy gave him syphilis. If I was Leech-man I wouldn't be in any hurry to return to that particular hospital.
    Last edited by Qboots; 12-07-2005 at 09:02 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Regular
    What was with the mother trying to skip out on the babies? They should have let her go and then adopted the girls out.

LG.
    I think the mom who had just given birth to premies was under a lot of stress and sadness, to have a difficult pregnancy (as most multiple-pregnancies are) end too soon in which the babies did not have a good chance of survival, it might have all been too much for her to take emotionally at that time. I agreed that Meredith did the right thing by encouraging her to stick it out and be there, as that mom would regret leaving later. She wasn't doing anything to "hurt" her babies, she just didn't feel like she could do anything to help them, which is a horrible feeling as a parent, to be helpless when your children need help or might die. I'd cut that mom a lot of slack and not be calling in family services to have a future family adopt them months in the future if/when they ever make it out of the NICU. The mom needed some crisis or grief counselling, not judgment.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Until you lose a child you can't really ever understand the grief, pain and responsiblity you feel. Each person must deal with that in their own way. Just because she couldn't handle it right then doesn't mean she didn't love them and want them. She will probably be a wonderful mom. Maybe she just needed time to sort out her emotions.

FORT Fanatic
    i thought the mom was upset becuz she realized that just maybe, she should have reduced her litter in order to have fewer, healthier babies. and becuz she didn't do that...each one has a major problem. that maybe she didn't consider what would have been best for the remaining babies...of course not the ones that would have been 'selected' out. didn't she talk to mer about several doctors advising her to do that?

+ Reply to Thread