+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1351Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Either it's going to break up the marriage or April is going to have another crisis of faith and pull a last season's Arizona and be miserable the rest of this season or next because if we don't have moping around it's not Grey's.

I never was the biggest fan of Derek or the relationship with Meredith since it all started so whatever happens there I'm not really invested.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I suppose it depends on how bad it is, but I also know of people at least in their 20's with it. I think it's a genetic defect...what are the odds that people with such different genetic backgrounds would both be carriers... ETA, looked it up...there are 8 different forms of varying lethalness. Most are not necessarily lethal. Most of the time it is transmitted by a dominant gene, but for some forms it is recessive and others unknown. There is an OI website Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation | OIF.org

Neither Meredith or Derek are wrong for their career choices, it's just the way they're going about it. If she would have been genuinely supportive of the DC job instead of screaming "go now!" it would come across to him that she cares that he follow his dream. She could have said she supports him and they'll make the long distance thing work instead of acting like a child. And he could have handled it all better too, by rationally telling her how he felt about passing up the chance the first time. I thought they finally got their act together but Shonda doesn't keep her couples happy.

Which leads to April and Jackson....I could understand a crisis that works itself out in the end but it doesn't appear that's going to happen. I'm hoping this doesn't split them up but knowing their largely differing religious views there's bound to be lots of friction.

I've watched from day one but it's really time to start winding this show down. Too much lather rinse repeat.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I had just about given up on Grey's, but last night's episode gave me hope that the show can be pulled back from mediocrity. I thought it was a very good episode to start the season.
    tinderbox and ilja like this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

FORT Fogey

I thought so too. I think that at this point, I watch Grey's out of a sense of obligation, and wanting to finish it out more so than because I still love it. But there was a lot about last night that was intriguing. I really loved the way that they handled Geena Davis' character, because I think she put a light on an element of fighting a fatal disease that deserves to be mentioned. The roller coaster of hope can be exhausting. The way she gave a voice to it, it made sense why a person would just want to get off of that - even when that means death.
    mushybrain likes this.

Jax

I was in tears over April and Jackson's baby.

I hated it that Derek left but I am glad that they made up on the phone before he took off. According to what I read, he isn't off the show but we will see much less of him.
    mushybrain and ilja like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    I was in tears over April and Jackson's baby.

I hated it that Derek left but I am glad that they made up on the phone before he took off. According to what I read, he isn't off the show but we will see much less of him.
    I know, I felt awful for April and Jackson..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think I was bawling nearly the whole show. I couldn't believe how much I loved it. I guess I love to cry.

Or am I getting this mixed up with Parenthood?
    Jax likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

I have already read about tonight's episode and I'm already in tears, 5 mins. into it. This is going to be a rough one. Glad I just got some more boxes of tissue.

Wow. Another great episode. I have never been a big fan of Kepner, but Sarah Drew has been fantastic.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

+ Reply to Thread