+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1341Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    I am not so sure that Derek will get involved in this one. Geena Davis is only a temp character and she did swear Arizona to secrecy. Then again, who knows, maybe they will have Derek help her. But her character doesn't need to survive.
    Oh, I didnt know she was a temp character, I don't like what she has had done to her face, she looks odd.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Jax

Has she had work done? I really didn't even notice it! I guess I was too busy wondering why she is such a b*tch. It almost makes me very sorry for Arizona (almost, but not quite )

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh, I didnt know she was a temp character, I don't like what she has had done to her face, she looks odd.
    She had work done? I don't notice it. Just looks like she's aging, to me.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    She had work done? I don't notice it. Just looks like she's aging, to me.
    She has some botox and fillers, the shape of her face has changed, plus she speaks like a women that has had her skin pulled. Isn't she married to a plastic surgeon?
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She has some botox and fillers, the shape of her face has changed, plus she speaks like a women that has had her skin pulled. Isn't she married to a plastic surgeon?
    A much younger plastic surgeon no less. I didn't realize. Now that I do, I'd think she'd look scads better.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

I was very confused by Derek at the end of last night's show. Other than an attempt to let Patrick Dempsey act well, what was that? Is he supposed to be addicted to drugs we've never seen him take now? Depressed? I'm confused.
    causingchaos likes this.

I was super confused by Derek too and the rock bottom conversation.

I thought he was depressed or perhaps had something neurologically wrong .
    -Andy Rooney-

For a moment I was thinking maybe he's reflecting on his entire life as a self oriented wrecking ball but then I was like wow that sudden spurt of self awareness is out of character.
    Jax likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    For a moment I was thinking maybe he's reflecting on his entire life as a self oriented wrecking ball but then I was like wow that sudden spurt of self awareness is out of character.
    That's how I took it. There's absolutely zero reason to think Derek is addicted to drugs. Zero. For a long while now he's been an a-hole in many ways and his "ah-ha moment" was realizing how he was willing to step on Amelia to get what he wanted. I think it's a really good thing for him to now be self-aware... however... self-awareness will only get you so far. Unless he makes strides toward actually changing, then his self awareness is just a waste.
    causingchaos and Jax like this.

+ Reply to Thread