+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 725 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173573 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I have given up trying to be a regular viewer this season. That 10pm Sunday thing knocks me right out. Anyone know a great recap site?!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    I think my favorite line of the night was Bailey to Christina, "Try having no one to make your snarky comments to for a month, my guess is you'd swallow the entire razor."
    That was GREAT! Also, when she was baby talking to the quint and Christina walked in. She was like I am NOT going soft, I'm talking to a patient. It was really cute!

The lesson Addison taught Izzy about getting too close to her patients seemed cruel. Surely, there had to be a better way.

Christina’s hot boyfriend cooked her an omelet for breakfast, but she would rather have cheetos instead?! Plus, she didn't even have the decency to thank him for the coffee or even say goodbye. She is so undeserving of him.

Hearing Dr. Shepherd relating matter of factly to Alex about "James Henson -the first patient he killed”, has me worried. I have a feeling all doctors have similar stories.

LG.
    he killed Jim Henson, creator of the Muppets? That's it. McDreamy is evil.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal View Post
    The lesson Addison taught Izzy about getting too close to her patients seemed cruel. Surely, there had to be a better way.
    Apparently the chief did the same thing to Addison (when she was a resident) and she said it was a lesson she never forgot and it made her a better doctor. I'm not condoning it but just saying why she did it and had the chief's approval to do it as well.

I thought Izzy's comment to Mer was a little harsh. I know she was just upset and people say crazy things when they're upset but wow. Could she have been any more cruel? That's another thing I missed though. Did Izzy find out that Alex slept with creepy nurse girl again? Is that why she was upset with Alex again?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I thought Izzy's comment to Mer was a little harsh. I know she was just upset and people say crazy things when they're upset but wow. Could she have been any more cruel? That's another thing I missed though. Did Izzy find out that Alex slept with creepy nurse girl again? Is that why she was upset with Alex again?

Last week Izzie walked in on Alex and no-lips in the bed together.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Last week Izzie walked in on Alex and no-lips in the bed together.
    Thanks biggbaddgirl. I must've missed that part. I saw the 2 of them kissing but I didn't see Izzie walking in.
    She still shouldn't have said what she said to Mer though. And I'm sorry but I'm getting tired of Mer's pity party. She didn't seem to do it last night but she always has this "Woe is me" look on her face.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    And I'm sorry but I'm getting tired of Mer's pity party. She didn't seem to do it last night but she always has this "Woe is me" look on her face.

She didn't seem to be too forlorn this week. She even joked with McDreamy about him being pegged as a "gated community" kind of guy. That banter b/w the 2 of them was cute. She just overall seemed happier. Then when Bailey gave her kudos for putting 2 of the quints in together was cool. Being lonely and everyone needing somebody seemed to be the overall theme to last night's show.

FORT Regular
    I missed last nights episode. What happened? Did the babies die? Did the mother die?

+ Reply to Thread