+ Reply to Thread
Page 725 of 725 FirstFirst ... 225625675715716717718719720721722723724725
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 7250
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I assumed when they filmed this dance scene that they used one track of music and then had trouble licensing it for use on the show for whatever reason and had to replace it with another track of music. Or decided to go in another direction with the overall soundtrack of the episode. The music stuff isn't always worked out when they're filming.
    Cornholio likes this.

I cried during the dance scene, not so much for Mer and Yang but for me and when 'my person' moved away. Poor husband tried to come to 'my' couch and be comforting, got a "do you REALLY think a BOY is going to make me feel better right now???" as I sobbed. Then his text notification went off and it was Mr. My Person texting that his wife was in hysterics over 'some show and a dancing thing'. I haven't always liked Christina or Meredith, but I did always love them together and the 'you're my person' bit. We stole that and watching it live 'together' was rough. Other than that, I'm glad Christina is gone, not in the get rid of Izzie already way, but in the she grew and got what she wanted and left to go get it kind of way.
    Wag more, bark less

I've always loved Christina, flaws and all. I think I see a lot of myself in her.

I was happy that they ended her time on the show without her pregnant or with children and married. I find it's kind of rare in the shows I watch where the strong women characters don't up tied down in a relationship and with children.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

I thought they did the music choice deliberately. Go back to season 1 episode 2 -- arguably Cristina's first poignant scene in the show. The "institution" scrub nurse who worked with Ellis Grey was dying. It was Cristina's first call. She's obviously affected. The song playing is "Were Does the Good Go." That's the same song they used here. It is also the title of the episode. The dancing didn't quite match up but I took it to mean it was more about emotion than anything. Perhaps I'm wrong but I really tought it was deliberate.
    combatcutie likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    I thought they did the music choice deliberately. Go back to season 1 episode 2 -- arguably Cristina's first poignant scene in the show. The "institution" scrub nurse who worked with Ellis Grey was dying. It was Cristina's first call. She's obviously affected. The song playing is "Were Does the Good Go." That's the same song they used here. It is also the title of the episode. The dancing didn't quite match up but I took it to mean it was more about emotion than anything. Perhaps I'm wrong but I really tought it was deliberate.
    Yes it was, delebarite that is
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So if I remember the head of cardiology candidates that Yang interviewed, the one who got the job was the one who looked so young...a sort of Dougie Howser candidate, right? Loved the look on the chief's face when he put two and two together.
    Thought it was a bit weird that Mer waited until the last second to say she was staying....really, what can Derek do now--he's made the commitment. But of course the show is sort of named after her, she can't leave...her little half sister is not a substitute!
    Just watched the last episode, enjoyed Yang telling Mer not to put her hand in a body with a bomb, work a ship crash, etc. etc., listing all the season ending tragedies and crises.
    ilja likes this.

PWS, you really should be in entertainment promotions because you have the ability to make every show sound like must see TV.
    PWS likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Lifetime channel has been rerunning the show, in order, from the beginning. I've let my DVR record them all and I've really enjoyed watching! I didn't *regularly* watch early on so a great many are "new" to me. I'm in Season 3 now... probably around episode 3 or 4. Enjoying this summertime viewing
    PWS likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

After 10 seasons, good and bad story lines, I still enjoy this show very much! I'll watch it when it's on Lifetime and when I'm bored I'll watch it on Netflix.

About a month ago, I read an article and the author asked who should be Meredith's next "person"... I commented that I hope to goodness it would be Alex, just to see them "dance it out"!

Putting this in spoiler, just to be safe:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    On Yahoo's main page there is a link that says the next monkey wrench to Alex and Jo's relationship is going to be a "love triangle" with Meredith... but WITHOUT the cheating/sex. After reading it, it got me really excited. I always enjoyed the friendship between Mer, Alex and Christina. And now with Christina gone, it makes sense that Alex would be the next person in line.
    football_chick and Cornholio like this.

+ Reply to Thread