+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 725 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122172572 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Tonight will be interesting to see how the quints do. I couldn't believe Addison told Izzy "she better be alive when I get back in the morning." I had to replay it to see if I was hearing things. That was so out of line. It can take about 2 seconds for your world to turn upside down in the NICU and the fate of that baby does not rest solely on the shoulders of one surgical intern, but on the entire medical team. If things are that unstable then Addison, as the attending, should not be going home.
    Anyone see the show? then you know why she said and did what she did.

Amazing episode. So much teaching and learning going on. I loved when Bailey made Yang stay w/ the inmate and then Yang said, Can't you do it. Bailey says, I Can, I Choose not to.

What did you think about tonight's episode? I always like Christina and the patients she ends up with. George is a great character. You can't help but like the guy. The leeches story was a good one. There is always one person that dies every episode so I figured it would be one of the newborns. Too sad though. I can't see Dr. McDreamy ending up with his wife forever; maybe just for now. Do you think he will end up back with Meredith? I wish this show was on more often than once a week. Any thoughts?

I'm beginning to enjoy the character of Addison.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    What did you think about tonight's episode? I always like Christina and the patients she ends up with. George is a great character. You can't help but like the guy. The leeches story was a good one. There is always one person that dies every episode so I figured it would be one of the newborns. Too sad though. I can't see Dr. McDreamy ending up with his wife forever; maybe just for now. Do you think he will end up back with Meredith? I wish this show was on more often than once a week. Any thoughts?

McDreamy and Mer.....yeah eventually, but writers get their kicks out of seesaw relationships. (Personally, that drives me crazy). I don't think they have any hard fast rules on it, and will structure relationships based on viewer preference. Right now, a lot of people still want to see McD and Mer together, so that will most likely play out farther down the line.

Speedbump, I wish I could like Addison more, but she is still on my "not so much" like list. Hoping she will grow more on me, after all, she is a series regular now.

You have a good point there Mike's girl. I think it would be fun for the writers to hook up George with a really hot smart babe. Let everyone in the house see what they may have overlooked in George. Sorry, speedbump, I'm not warming up to Addisson much either.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    Anyone see the show? then you know why she said and did what she did.
    Yes, and now that I've seen it and know why Addison said that, it makes me even more crazy. When they knew that baby was inoperable the next step would have been to present the information to the parents and give them the option to discontinue life support right then or to continue with supportive care and let nature take it's course. They would not keep that information from the intern and then leave her with sole responsibility for care, and allow the baby to be put through a night of multiple codes simply for the sake of "making her a better doctor". Izzy was, in my opinion, right to be pissed, but she also should have known what they found in the first surgery. It was as much her responsibility to know what was in the chart as it was for her attendings to tell her. As much as I love this show I need them to move on from the quintuplet storyline because it's driving me nuts. Bring on the sex and romance.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 12-05-2005 at 01:40 AM.

I did like Addison a bit more tonight myself. Her whole thing about being lonely, as well....that was touching. And how she perhaps saw a friend in Izzy, yet can't pursue that.

George George George.....I wish they'd give him a knock-out, smart, funny girlfriend. Someone untainted by any other hospital staff.

OH how I detest that no-lipped nurse. UGH.

I love Christina/Burke.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I think my favorite line of the night was Bailey to Christina, "Try having no one to make your snarky comments to for a month, my guess is you'd swallow the entire razor."

Premium Member
    I loved Christina and Burke tonight, how at first he made her breakfast and she just left anyway. Then at the end she sort of reluctantly sat down and took a bite of his toast and he just smiled and went on reading. I love the way this show makes it's characters speak volumes without saying a word.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I'm still not excited about Addison.
    Tonight's ep was alright, i suppose. Not much bailey which i didn't apreaciate.
    I'd also like to see more of meredith, i enjoyed their banter about the preemies in the beginning of the ep.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread