+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 736 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171571 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 7353
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

  1. #701
    FORT Fogey Corine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,465
    I love George's character, he is the best one on the show in my and my hubby's opinion. The Booger bit was hilarious! I so did not see the bit of Mc Dreammy and Meridith fantisy bit. I saw the clip but that is so not what I got out of it... something to think about. Alex needs to go away, from the show, forever. I really dislike the character, he has little going for him. I thought he was OK looking but then he spoke and now... nothing. Give him something vulnerable, make me like him again or be done with him! Ick!

  2. #702
    Premium Member NYGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,486
    After Chief Webber told Alex that he'd failed his Medical Board Exam, he seems to have lost his confidence and is suffering from low self esteem. I have a feeling that one of the reasons he couldn’t perform with Izzie was because he didn’t think he was worthy. Olivia on the other hand, pumps up his ego. What I can’t understand is why Izzie is so hot for him, knowing he’d given Nurse Syph a “present” which she “re-gifted” to George.

  3. #703
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal View Post
    What I can’t understand is why Izzie is so hot for him, knowing he’d given Nurse Syph a “present” which she “re-gifted” to George.
    Awww.. because Izzie was able to see a bit of Alex's heart. They appeared to really connect a few weeks ago... had great conversation and I think that's what made her fall for him.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  4. #704
    Who Dat! madonniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Southern US
    Age
    35
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal View Post
    I have a feeling that one of the reasons he couldn’t perform with Izzie was because he didn’t think he was worthy. Olivia on the other hand, pumps up his ego.
    I totally agree with that. She better not take him back though.

    on a side note, he's HOTT....he has 5 kids in real life.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

  5. #705
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi View Post
    I really dont like the direction of that story line - Mer being a slut in my book. Dont get me worng, Im not a prude but casual sex is not cool. They are making it look acceptable and I dont like that.
    just my 2 cents. otherwise - I love the show, the characters, the plots.
    If George wasn't living in the same house with her I could see maybe he still carrying that torch for her but watching guys coming and going (no pun intended) would make me view her as someone you might want to hook up with but nothing more.

  6. #706
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    If George wasn't living in the same house with her I could see maybe he still carrying that torch for her but watching guys coming and going (no pun intended) would make me view her as someone you might want to hook up with but nothing more.
    I've seen guys like this in real life---they are the "friend", and they don't see why the object of their affections doesn't realize how much better off they'd be with the friend... they are able to overlook all the "mistakes" in the hopes she will come to her senses and go for the "good" guy. Which I can't say I've ever seen happen, but then they aren't usually as cute as George. At least her is reminding her of the really serious dangers she is risking. But I, too, hope he moves on, to someone who appreciates him.

  7. #707
    FORT Fogey PGM35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,454
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I've seen guys like this in real life---they are the "friend", and they don't see why the object of their affections doesn't realize how much better off they'd be with the friend... they are able to overlook all the "mistakes" in the hopes she will come to her senses and go for the "good" guy. Which I can't say I've ever seen happen, but then they aren't usually as cute as George. At least her is reminding her of the really serious dangers she is risking. But I, too, hope he moves on, to someone who appreciates him.
    I don't see George as actually thinking he and Meredith would make it as a couple. He has a crush, is carrying a torch, but I don't think he is or would seriously make a move on her. He would lose her friendship and I think, for him, that's enough.

  8. #708
    FORT Fanatic tickerrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Age
    37
    Posts
    698
    I don't really see those two as a good match anyway. Meredith is far from my favorite charecter. I love Izzy and Christina. I wish I didn't work and could always stay awake to watch this one. Oh TiVo. You are my christmas wish.

  9. #709
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,163
    Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose View Post
    I don't really see those two as a good match anyway. Meredith is far from my favorite charecter. I love Izzy and Christina. I wish I didn't work and could always stay awake to watch this one. Oh TiVo. You are my christmas wish.
    Actually, Izzy and Christina are my favorites also. I know Grey is the central character, and she has grown on me since the show started but, I would have rather seen Christina as the main character or better yet, Bailey.

  10. #710
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,826
    Tonight will be interesting to see how the quints do. I couldn't believe Addison told Izzy "she better be alive when I get back in the morning." I had to replay it to see if I was hearing things. That was so out of line. It can take about 2 seconds for your world to turn upside down in the NICU and the fate of that baby does not rest solely on the shoulders of one surgical intern, but on the entire medical team. If things are that unstable then Addison, as the attending, should not be going home.

    I also wonder if it could be the mother who codes, because earlier when they were getting ready to deliver the babies Addison told her, "you're going to be fine." Well, I'm a big believer in the "evil spirits" (for example, you never, ever say that it is "quiet" during a shift) and you never promise anyone that they are going to be fine. That's like the kiss of death. Tonight should be a good show, seems like each week just gets better and better.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.