+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

tinderbox, you're probably right. I do get interrupted at times when watching and could have totally missed where they found the cause. I haven't heard it mentioned so thought maybe it was still a mystery.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Could the "reason" Yang leaves the show/Seattle be just so she can be eligible for the Harper Avery? Surely not....

I was so happy to see Burke, and remembering back gave me the shivers. They had such great chemistry, something Yang and Owen have never had. I will be sad to see her leave. It was gut wrenching to know she had the votes for the HA.

I think Karev will stay, he isn't a money kind of if guy. The finale will be awesome..
    marybethp likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I personally think that Christina will get a huge job offer. This way it will leave the door open for her to return for guest appearances, if she chooses.

This is only a guest role for Isaiah Washington. He is starring right now on a CW show called The 100.

I also missed the cause of the kids heart issue. I believed at first it might be Munchausen by Proxy too.

I read 2 versions of Cristina's finale.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Unless Justin Chambers wants time for other projects, Karev will wind up coming back for some reason ... maybe Arizona & Callie will have another child and Arizona will want to reduce her workload, so the hospital will need another head of pediatrics. Even with hospital privileges, he wouldn't be on the show as much, and the relationship with what's-her-name would get minimal attention. April is still getting on my nerves with her neurotic behavior. If having children raised as strict Christians were truly her priority, she should have gone through with marrying Matthew. She's been in love with Avery all along, so shut up with the "what ifs" and all the blathering, calm down and work it out with the man who for some reason adores her.
    tinderbox, mushybrain and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Wasn't it determined that there was a genetic issue with the children? I seem to remember that both parents carried a defective gene. Hmmm... I could be wrong.

NEVER liked Burke. Not too happy to see he's back. Hope it's not to sweep Cristina off her feet and carry her away. Pray he won't be returning to the flock for good.

I've got to say...Grey's Anatomy still has it! Last night's show was awesome.
    If I remember correctly, they DIDN'T find the kids' issues to be genetic. I think environment was mentioned, but nothing came of it. I remember them being stumped about it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    If I remember correctly, they DIDN'T find the kids' issues to be genetic. I think environment was mentioned, but nothing came of it. I remember them being stumped about it.
    I think so too b/c the whole family was staying at the hospital and I believe they said they had a crew at the house trying to find anything out of the ordinary
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Wasn't it determined that there was a genetic issue with the children? I seem to remember that both parents carried a defective gene. Hmmm... I could be wrong.

NEVER liked Burke. Not too happy to see he's back. Hope it's not to sweep Cristina off her feet and carry her away. Pray he won't be returning to the flock for good.

I've got to say...Grey's Anatomy still has it! Last night's show was awesome.
    I can't imagine a situation in which Shonda would welcome back Isaiah Washington. She still speaks negatively about him after all these years so the bad blood hasn't ceased. IW's "return" is a one-time-thing and only for the purpose of giving Cristina's farewell more depth.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was so happy to see Burke, and remembering back gave me the shivers. They had such great chemistry, something Yang and Owen have never had. I will be sad to see her leave. It was gut wrenching to know she had the votes for the HA.

I think Karev will stay, he isn't a money kind of if guy. The finale will be awesome..
    And I always thought she was cold as ice when she was dating Burke. I never saw any warmth from her character until Owen came along. Though it's obvious they aren't going there.

I don't see anything wrong with wanting to be financially well off. I wish I was making more money but not enough to work all the time to make it. I saw the look in Karev's eyes when Jackson pulled out his credit card to pay for that emergency private plane for the organ and it was pretty sweet and shocking to see something so logical written into a show like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread