+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Man - this last episode was just... weird lol.
    I loved it. I thought it really showcased Sandra Oh and her acting skills. She will be missed on Greys.

I thought it was really well done
    mushybrain likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

It was a good episode and definitely showcased Sandra, but it was a little odd. At first, I didn't realize it was her having a dream
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    It was a good episode and definitely showcased Sandra, but it was a little odd. At first, I didn't realize it was her having a dream
    It said something about Yang thinks about her life, so I guessed what it was.
    I gather Ross is also leaving the show, and so is the other intern Leah, she had the affair with Arizona. I wont miss those two, although Ross isn't too bad. I will miss Ms. Oh.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It said something about Yang thinks about her life, so I guessed what it was.
    Oh, I didn't even notice that.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

It was interesting that it showed her thinking about her life revolving around Owen... nothing about her future without him. But apparently she decided that neither option was good lol, so looks like she's choosing to not be with Owen on any level other than friendship.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    It was interesting that it showed her thinking about her life revolving around Owen... nothing about her future without him. But apparently she decided that neither option was good lol, so looks like she's choosing to not be with Owen on any level other than friendship.
    I think its a prelude to her leaving the show. Her life has revolved around him, Owen and her job .Her not wanting children, and then having one because that's what she thinks will make him happy- interesting.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Thinking back on the episode, which was definitely a creative endeavor, it's funny in parts how Christina's "imaginings" were so reflective of her ego. For example, first she imagines Ross winning the Avery Award but in his speech he gives credit to her; the next time she imagines the award ceremony, she is a four-time winner. Then all her visions center around Owen being so madly in love with her to the point of not being able to live without her, and ultimately his entire career crumbling because she rejected him. Interesting that at the end after all those fantasies, when she sees him at the elevator he nods briefly at her and goes on his way. In any case, I guess at the end she leaves the hospital because she feels it's too hard for him to see her every day (or for them to see each other), or I wonder if Shonda would kill off her character, maybe in the upcoming epidemic previewed last night. That would be a shocker, but I suppose if Josh Charles's character could be suddenly killed on The Good Wife, another major character on another major show could be killed when the actor wants to leave. It's happened more than a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Thinking back on the episode, which was definitely a creative endeavor, it's funny in parts how Christina's "imaginings" were so reflective of her ego. For example, first she imagines Ross winning the Avery Award but in his speech he gives credit to her; the next time she imagines the award ceremony, she is a four-time winner. Then all her visions center around Owen being so madly in love with her to the point of not being able to live without her, and ultimately his entire career crumbling because she rejected him. Interesting that at the end after all those fantasies, when she sees him at the elevator he nods briefly at her and goes on his way. In any case, I guess at the end she leaves the hospital because she feels it's too hard for him to see her every day (or for them to see each other), or I wonder if Shonda would kill off her character, maybe in the upcoming epidemic previewed last night. That would be a shocker, but I suppose if Josh Charles's character could be suddenly killed on The Good Wife, another major character on another major show could be killed when the actor wants to leave. It's happened more than a couple of times.
    I don't want them to kill her off. I don't know what they have in mind, but it doesn't seem fitting for Christine to die ( jmho)
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think its a prelude to her leaving the show. Her life has revolved around him, Owen and her job .Her not wanting children, and then having one because that's what she thinks will make him happy- interesting.
    I see that but I'm not a fan of the episode at all.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I see that but I'm not a fan of the episode at all.
    Each to their own I guess. I have been fed up with previous episodes .I guess I liked it for being different
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread