+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    {snip}the interns bringing sexual harassment charges (I think it's Leah filing grievance against Arizona) {snip}
    Yanno, I bet you're right! It just didn't seem like something Stephanie would do against Avery. Whether she should or not is irrelevant, I just don't think it's her nature. Now... Leah on the other hand? Oh hellzyeah it's her nature to do exactly that! I felt she was wrongly egging on Stephanie... and Leah almost seemed dangerous! I thought to myself "yeah if this chick snaps and pulls out a gun one day and shoots someone I will not be surprised".
    ilja likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    {snip}
    I felt like I must have missed an episode or two before the last one in December b/c a few things didn't add up to me. {snip} Also, I remember that Ross sort of 'came on' to Yang, but they were having a sexual relationship? When did that happen? {snip}
    Oh yes they most certainly were doin' the deed!!!! It always came off as a bit skanky/sleezy of Ross to act like he was doing Christina a favor... letting her release some pent up tension or whatever.

I think Ross is irredeemable for me. When he caused the electrocution death of that intern (holy crap, it's really bad I don't even remember her name!) and never owned up to it... that was the beginning of the end. I can't see a way he can make his way back in my book.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Oh yes they most certainly were doin' the deed!!!! It always came off as a bit skanky/sleezy of Ross to act like he was doing Christina a favor... letting her release some pent up tension or whatever.

I think Ross is irredeemable for me. When he caused the electrocution death of that intern (holy crap, it's really bad I don't even remember her name!) and never owned up to it... that was the beginning of the end. I can't see a way he can make his way back in my book.
    bolding mine.

I don't think he caused her electrocution in the hospital's basement but he did send her on a task he was asked to do which lead to her death. His guilt is eating him alive. Heck, I can't remember her name either. I still have problems remembering the names of all the interns!

I am hoping we see less sex on the show. I am no prude, but there were times all I saw were different couples having sex

I loved Avery and April at the end
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    bolding mine.

I don't think he caused her electrocution in the hospital's basement but he did send her on a task he was asked to do which lead to her death. His guilt is eating him alive. Heck, I can't remember her name either. I still have problems remembering the names of all the interns!
    Yes, that is the way I remember her death as well. To me, Ross caused it but I can appreciate that not everyone will see it exactly the same way. At the time I was probably kinder in my view... after everything that's gone on since I say he caused it Doesn't mean I'm right... just means I can't give Ross a pass lol

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ross and Yang were equally complicit in the sexual relief.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

They (the attendings) called the intern who died, "Mouse" or "Mousie" and I can't remember her name, either.

Okay, no one answered my questions above...what the heck did Ross do to get Alex so worked up? I must have missed a few episodes but December seems so long ago and I don't remember ever seeing Yang and Ross doing the deed.

Her name was Brooks.

Leah is a bitch.

The new rule is going to affect Alex, too. That sucks. Although.....it's not a new rule. I remember Meredith and Christina both stressing over that one in the early days. Shonda has a short memory.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    They (the attendings) called the intern who died, "Mouse" or "Mousie" and I can't remember her name, either.

Okay, no one answered my questions above...what the heck did Ross do to get Alex so worked up? I must have missed a few episodes but December seems so long ago and I don't remember ever seeing Yang and Ross doing the deed.
    The intern's name was Heather Brooks. I always remember her because she played Deb in Napoleon Dynamite.

Ross had been working many, many extra hours and ended up botching the surgery on Alex's dad, nearly killing him on the table.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

I do wish we got to see the moment April made her decision. I felt cheated.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread