+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

The groom (Matthew) is an EMT. Justin Bruener plays him, formerly of All My Children. I'm looking forward to seeing what Kepner does. I can see her going any one of several ways: says kindly to Avery that she's in love with Matthew now, Avery sadly turns and leaves (what else can he do?); says kindly to Matthew that indeed she is still in love with Avery, Matthew storms out after punching Avery in the nose; says she doesn't know what to do and runs out. OR she can marry Matthew, he gets killed in the line of duty, Avery is there to pick up the pieces.
    PWS likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I just had to go look to find the dress - so lovely IMO. Here is a pic on a model
    April Kepner Wedding Gown.jpg

And here it is on her
    Wedding gown on April Kepner.jpg
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 12-15-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    ilja and AlwaysVeg like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I just had to go look to find the dress - so lovely IMO. Here is a pic on a model
    Attachment 29570

And here it is on her
    Attachment 29571
    I like it better belted with the ribbon (as on the model) Of course, that model is probably 6 feet tall and weighs about 110 lbs. Hmmm...
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fogey

A sash in the color of the bridesmaids' dresses would have been pretty for Kepner. She did look lovely. It was the perfect pick for her character.

I actually like it both ways.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I like the way it looks on Kepner better, maybe because she's so pale that the sheer part doesn't stand out so much! Gorgeous dress. I hate that we have to wait so long for the next episode to see how she responds to Avery. For me, I just never got why Avery likes her.
    ilja likes this.

Wow so much in one episode! April & Avery married! Weird cat guy. Alex's dad dying Bailey wanting to know all the gossip, Ben revealing he came back just for Bailey, the interns bringing sexual harassment charges (I think it's Leah filing grievance against Arizona), Arizona & Callie buying a house (I still don't like Arizona), and Richard referring to him and Ben as the big dogs but instead being called the old dogs, lol. Was happy to see Yang and Meredith finally making up. The whole Derrick and Presidential panel stuff bores me. I read he and Ellen signed on for two more seasons so that's good. More happened but I think I covered most of the big stuff. So happy it's back
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Okay, I missed the first 10 minutes or so as I was waiting for my dog to do what dogs do outside. Anywhoo, I CANNOT believe they showed the whole wedding scene in the first frame. Totally missed it. Did she just happily skip off with Avery? Did she say nothing to Matthew? I can't believe I missed it. Will have to go check ABC's site.

I felt like I must have missed an episode or two before the last one in December b/c a few things didn't add up to me. One, what exactly did Ross do to Alex's dad that caused such problems and made Alex so upset with him? Also, I remember that Ross sort of 'came on' to Yang, but they were having a sexual relationship? When did that happen? I'm scratching my head b/c I thought that I had seen most of the episodes this season but I don't remember those things. I missed Meredith and Christina patching things up, too.

Well, it has to be tough for Stephanie to work with both Jackson and April and now that they are married, it's going to be even worse. Whoa to that lawsuit!!! Yeah, it's wrong for a boss/superior to be having sex with the interns but that's how Meredith and Derek started out as well as Yang and Burke. Lots of problems for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Wow so much in one episode! April & Avery married! Weird cat guy. Alex's dad dying Bailey wanting to know all the gossip, Ben revealing he came back just for Bailey, the interns bringing sexual harassment charges (I think it's Leah filing grievance against Arizona), Arizona & Callie buying a house (I still don't like Arizona), and Richard referring to him and Ben as the big dogs but instead being called the old dogs, lol. Was happy to see Yang and Meredith finally making up. The whole Derrick and Presidential panel stuff bores me. I read he and Ellen signed on for two more seasons so that's good. More happened but I think I covered most of the big stuff. So happy it's back
    You did cover the big stuff!

One thing you didn't mention is the "murder house". What's the deal with that?? Will there be more info on the murder or will Shondra just let that little tidbit lay there and either fester into a story or go away?

LOVE the April/Avery marriage. LOVE the fact that we enjoyed that little surprise at the very end of the episode. I'll admit to being unprepared for it. Thought sure those two had broken up.
    mesachick and ilja like this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I was actually not at all happy with this episode for the first 57 minutes and 50 seconds. Luckily, the last 2 minutes and 10 seconds redeemed the episode for me. I felt like the last episode's big cliffhanger of "who will April choose" was kicked under the carpet this episode with her continuing neuroses and inability to make a decision... and stick with it. Glad to find that wasn't the case.

For once, I was pleased with Arizona and Callie. I loved Arizona's reason for wanting that house - it made perfect sense to me. Doesn't make me a Calzona fan though

Watching Karev's father die was hauntingly familiar to me - my father passed in a very very very similar physical fashion. I had to look away a few times and even had to pause it once.

Glad to know Derek didn't have a secret son on the side.

Pleased that Ben and Miranda talked things out (and let us in on their conversation! sometimes those things happen off screen and we just see the afterward).

I can't even imagine how SGMW is going to implement that zero-tolerance, sexual harassment policy. It's one they should've had a LONG time ago but yanno, Shonda plays fast and loose with reality unless it suits her narrative's purpose.

ETA: I still LOVED April's wedding dress
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 03-01-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread