+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 725 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170570 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Last night's show was magnificent!

In regards to the opening sequence, I assumed while Mer was talking, they were going through all the hook-ups/ couplings. Remember when Addison wanted sex from Shep the episode before? I was thinking it was a continuation of the morning after.

p.s. After seeing that opening episode, I'm beginning to think I chose the wrong profession.

There were so many great hilarious lines from the show. George's Silence of the Lambs reference had me laughing. I enjoyed how it went from hilarious to serious with the music being a crucial part.

Lastly, a question for Marley or any other person who works in a hospital: are cell phones allowed? When I spent the last two years having surgeries, I remember signs everywhere about no cell phone use. My time was spent in Radiology so maybe that was why but even when I would be in my overnight room I had to sneak under the covers to use my cell for 30 seconds in order to give my room number out. I wasn't gonna piss off the nurses who were giving me the good pain meds.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump View Post
    Lastly, a question for Marley or any other person who works in a hospital: are cell phones allowed? When I spent the last two years having surgeries, I remember signs everywhere about no cell phone use. My time was spent in Radiology so maybe that was why but even when I would be in my overnight room I had to sneak under the covers to use my cell for 30 seconds in order to give my room number out. I wasn't gonna piss off the nurses who were giving me the good pain meds.
    I've spent a fair amount of time in hospitals over the past few years and cell phones here are absolutely forbidden past the welcome desk. I was surprised when they showed that as well.

And... love Curtis Armstrong as comic relief. How desperate does one have to be to drink the water out of a toilet?? ACK.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post

And... love Curtis Armstrong as comic relief. How desperate does one have to be to drink the water out of a toilet?? ACK.
    I know. He'll always be "Booger" to me.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by hood6996 View Post
    I liked how in this episode George gave Meredith a piece of his mind when it came to the guys shes been sleeping with. It came off as someone who cared. I think she needed that. It might come off to Mere as someone watching out for her not George trying to get with her but I still liked it.
    ETA: I missed speedbump's post so I thought I'd add it in here.

Last night's show was magnificent!
    There were so many great hilarious lines from the show. George's Silence of the Lambs reference had me laughing. I enjoyed how it went from hilarious to serious with the music being a crucial part.

That was funny when he said, you could end up in a deep hole and some guy telling you to put on the lotion or get the hose again. I "made" my b/f watch with me last night and I missed that reference to the movie Silence of the Lambs. He laughed and had to explain it to me.

I know. He'll always be "Booger" to me.
    I knew I recognized him. He looked so different,though.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Not only does red-headed nursie not have any lips, she seriously short on nose too. It looks like the sculpter ran out of clay.
    I feel *a very* little sorry for Alex, he could have avoided a lot of heartache if he had just come clean to Izzy. He obvoiusly yearns for her respect and acceptance. I hope getting off with Half a Face Nurse is enough for him
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I think Alex needs serious therapy before Izzy hooks up with him--he seems to have major madonna/whore issues... maybe this is why he didn't kiss her before (I missed that episode)? It's not just that he can't perform when the relationship is looking meaningful....

My 2 cents on the Alex and Izzie thing...

From what I am seeing I am taking it as Alex is used to casual sex... no attachment... basically he is a user of females. Whom he seems to have no issue with attracting. Even if he is a gigantic [mod edit].
    Case in point: the stupid nurse whom he had recently gave a ugly STD to as a parting gift. There she is... still willing to get a little more of that. I guess she can get another shot and cure that itch again... so what the hell.

Now with Izzie... he may actually have an honest feeling for her. And that is what is throwing him off. If he just wanted to shag her and dump her... he would have. Plus she is there making all kinds of excuses for his bad behavior. Maybe he is realizing how big of [mod edit] he is and its just throwing his game off.

I would much rather see Izzie with George. Whom needs the loving... I don't want to see him near that STD nurse again...
    Last edited by Amanda; 02-20-2006 at 09:10 AM.

FORT Fogey
    So, George has seen a parade of men (maybe not a parade but at least a half dozen) come in and out for one night stands with Meredith and he's still holding a torch for her? What's up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    So, George has seen a parade of men (maybe not a parade but at least a half dozen) come in and out for one night stands with Meredith and he's still holding a torch for her? What's up with that.
    I really dont like the direction of that story line - Mer being a slut in my book. Dont get me worng, Im not a prude but casual sex is not cool. They are making it look acceptable and I dont like that.

just my 2 cents.

otherwise - I love the show, the characters, the plots.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

+ Reply to Thread