+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 725 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    What a great show! I've been watching it since it started, and I love it.
    It's like a lighter version of ER, but with more personable characters. (well at least to me they are.)
    Yep, first time I've seen it tonight (really because of this thread).

I admit... I liked it although I've never watched ER before. Will most likely be tuning in next week ABC's becoming my favorite station by far!
    LostFever.com
    For Lost Fans Everywhere!

I'm pobably alone here but i don't see what the rest of you guys see in this show... I've tried watching it every week, but i think the writing needs alot of work and a bunch of the acting is horrible imo

btw is that guy gay? (the one that was supposed to pick up the tampons); i remember him holding hands with that dude last week.. i don't think they came out and said he was gay

and that girl & underware thing was stupid, this is some of the bad writing/acting i'm talking about... i been trying to figure out where i seen this chunky blonde girl before, isn't she the same chick that was on roswell?

chunky blonde girl? Wow, I don't think Izzy is anywhere close to being *chunky.*

And yes, she's from Roswell.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Why hasn't ABC been parading the cast around like they did for Desperate Housewives?
    I've never heard of most of these actors and would like to know more about them.

There is nothing chinky about the actress playing Izzy. She is tall and has natural curves, but there was no celulite evident or any other signs of fat. Tall and curvy(as in not shaped like a boy)-yes! Fat-no!

I like this show. Last night's episode really touched me because my father had his prostate removed last fall due to cancer. They were able to spare his nerves and, as a result, he is fully functional. Since so much of how men feel about themselves is wrapped up in their "potency", I was really moved by the efforts to spare the man's nerves even if it took longer for the surgeon. I am pretty sure that the scene in the operating room would never have gone that well.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Feifer
    There is nothing chinky about the actress playing Izzy. She is tall and has natural curves, but there was no celulite evident or any other signs of fat. Tall and curvy(as in not shaped like a boy)-yes! Fat-no!

Nothing chunky either I know, typos...
    I totally agree...she has a very attractive womanly figure. Much more appealing to many than the super thin prepubescent look (with or without the inserted silicone bocce balls). But, different strokes for different folks.
    No way she rates as chunky, pudgy, fat... doesn't ever really make zaftig.. on any medical scale.

Finally!! Meredith has come over to the dark side and gone on a date with Shepard. I thought I was going to spend the whole season rolling my eyes.
    Loved seeing the human side of Christina. I'd give my left arm to be as 'chunky' as Izzy.

Alex really is a bastard isn't he? I wonder who'll throw him up against the lockers next week - seems like it's Christina's turn

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    btw is that guy gay? (the one that was supposed to pick up the tampons); i remember him holding hands with that dude last week.. i don't think they came out and said he was gay
    No he isn't gay - he's got a thing for Meredith. He held that man's hand last week for comfort not as a prelude to a kiss.
    George is starting to gain some confidence - losing his wishy-washyness that drives me insane.
    All in all a great episode.
    How affected was Meredith when her mother remembered her scrub nurse but not he own husband and daughter?? That had to be a heart breaker
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Oh, Duxx, I know. My heart just went out to Meredith last night when her mother said that.

Can we come up with a list of things that we'd like to have happen to Alex to see him get his comeuppance? I'd start with castration.......
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

full body wax
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

lol, the word 'chunky' was not meant to have a bad conotation

i actually like her size, maybe i shoulda said thick ok, curvy...

+ Reply to Thread