+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree679Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

What I find sad is that many of us long time viewers don't know any of the new intern's names.

I don't see April leaving the alter to run off with Avery.

I think they are creatingthis drama between Mer & Christina so that when Christina leaves at the end of the year there would be a reason why.
    Coco46, AcookerTV and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

On a lighter note, the look that Kepner's sisters gave Christina when she was walking down the aisle was funny.

What about Bailey? Is she in the process of wrecking her marriage to Dr. Hottie, telling him her symptoms got worse when he showed up?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    On a lighter note, the look that Kepner's sisters gave Christina when she was walking down the aisle was funny.

What about Bailey? Is she in the process of wrecking her marriage to Dr. Hottie, telling him her symptoms got worse when he showed up?
    That's was funny, with the three sisters.

Did you see how Bailey was sitting? almost turning away from her hubby
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I think they are creatingthis drama between Mer & Christina so that when Christina leaves at the end of the year there would be a reason why.
    What!? Christina is leaving at the end of the year? The character is leaving the show? Damn I hate spoilers!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    What!? Christina is leaving at the end of the year? The character is leaving the show? Damn I hate spoilers!
    There was a link to say she was moving on( she will be in it this season as far as I know)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

But what started the fight between Christina and Mer????

It started when Mer starting putting her babies ahead of her job. Christina of course, thought it was a death-knell to Mer's career and did not hesitate in telling her. Mer naturally started feeling defensive and felt like Christina was constantly talking down to her. Christina made it quite clear that she believes there is no way you can be a fantastic mom and a fantastic surgeon.

At least that's my opinion about what's been happening. Though I am a little biased here so you might want someone else's viewpoint.

Edited to add: I was tickled pink when Avery spoke up at the wedding. It's obvious it's just not there for him with his current girlfriend.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

It's about time there was a finale without some crazy shooter, plane crash, or other natural disaster... I like Kepner, she's not like the rest of the doctors... She can be annoying but she has good intentions... I felt horrible for her fiancÚ... But loved Avery turning to intern girlfriend and apologizing and then just saying how he felt... That would have been something Mark Sloan would have done if Lexie was in a similar situation... Gosh I miss those characters... and kudos to Shane the intern for the crazy acting... but other then that, he is the only intern name I know... that is really sad... They've been on the show how long, and people don't know their names? How crazy would it be if Burke came back and swept Christina off her feet and that is why she leaves? I know that won't happen, but that would be a shocker...
    prhoshay likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, ilja---and of course when I finally got to watch the finale it was all kind of rehashed there. It is somewhat depressing that they are saying that Mer having a family and Christina focusing on her work means their friendship is over...
    I feel very sorry for the fiance if she chooses Avery... I've been wondering if part of her not sleeping with him is that she's being "faithful" to Avery...on some unconscious level.. I do think she looked beautiful...loved what they did with her hair, and so glad to see a bridal gown that is not strapless and so doesn't need to be tugged up all the time.
    I agree, Realitychick---how nice to see a fianle where no one is dying! Except maybe of a broken heart.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yeah, that bridal gown was quite nice.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread