+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

OMFG!!!!!!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    OMFG!!!!!!

Yes, that's how I felt about the bridesmaids dresses as well
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ross has GOT to be off to the nervous hospital!

It was good to see "the chief" back to doing what he does best! It was soo comforting.

And Avery, with his "Stop the wedding!" moment......just "WOW!"
    football_chick likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought I would watch this season since it's the last for Sandra Oh, but I tried and couldn't. It was just so.........blah. I let it go. I did however, happened to fall onto it last night for a small portion at the wedding. All I could think was OMG, this has been so overdone. How many times is that kind of thing thrown into a show for drama?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Ross has GOT to be off to the nervous hospital!

It was good to see "the chief" back to doing what he does best! It was soo comforting.

And Avery, with his "Stop the wedding!" moment......just "WOW!"
    I was happy to see the chief step in, I know he is no longer the Chief, but he always will be to me.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Exactly!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Damn you Shonda... you left us with this cliffhanger and no show until Feb 27th!!!

I am with most of you, I am so over the Arizona/Callie relationship!!! I also still do not know any of these new doctors either!!! Anddd I want Mer & Christina back to being "their person" again.

I am beginning to hating this show!
    Coco46 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

I never found the Avery-Kepner romance convincing. I could see why she's attracted to him, but not the other way around. Especially around the time that they supposedly fell in love, she was acting so neurotic ... why would he want that?

Oooh-weee, Karev and the intern (can never remember her name) at the end ... could there be another wedding coming up? It's just somewhat concerning that they both are damaged in a similar way. That can work against having a healthy relationship unless they both maintain a high level of awareness about their "issues."
    Cornholio likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I missed a lot of the start of this season and it doesn't seem to be available ON Demand any more....WHY are Christina and Mer on the outs? Thanks very much for any explanation!

LOVED this finale... Great show!

Karev and his intern are a fabulous duo!

Always wanted Avery and Kepner together again. YAY for Avery having the guts to step up. (Although, I have no idea what she'll say to him)

I want an Arizona Callie break-up and have for a very long time. (I don't like Arizona BUT I can tolerate her with the female intern...which, for me, says a lot.)

LOVE that Derrick got a call from the President. Very cool. However, I'm sure it will cause tension between he and his wife.

Male intern (sorry, don't know any of their names) was beyond screwed up. Wow! Excellent storytelling. Very good acting!

Love the chief!!!

How is Karev going to feel about what has happened to his dad? (Are we to assume he's dead, or not?)

I'm enjoying the conflict between Mer and Cristina. It's a breath of fresh air to see a new dynamic between the two best friends.
    Last edited by tinderbox; 12-13-2013 at 01:34 PM.
    Marlena_M likes this.

+ Reply to Thread