+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Bailey apparently is not over that whole bit with her infected some of her patients. That's what I believe this stems from. She was so worried about infection that she was seeing imaginary bubbles. I don't like how she's treating her husband. She's acting like she doesn't want him there at all.

Christina and Meredith really are at odds. I couldn't believe Christina took over that machine from Meredith, setting her back months in her research. That machine wouldn't even be there if it weren't for her. Ugh.
    causingchaos likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I didn't get the impression that the bubble was imaginary when her husband said that they both knew that there was no bubble, and she agreed. I think it was a way to exert her authority and control, and he went along with it.

This show has me confused!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't think there was a bubble. Bailey is definitely in turmoil about Ben being back, I just don't know why
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't think there was a bubble. Her hubby was doing and saying whatever he could to appease Baily and get her through the surgery.

Yep. The writers are beginning to drive a wedge between Cristina and Meredith so that they can better write Cristina off the show. (Not sure exactly how they're going to do this but my guess is they'll grow apart and then, magically, become each other's "person" again before her exit. I think her exit will be either by death or because of a career decision.)

I don't like the interns either. In fact, I don't even know their character names. (The only one I can tolerate is Karev's girlfriend. She's ok.)

Hope Arizona and Callie stay apart. Despise Arizona!!! Always have.

I still watch, and am interested, in each episode.

I don't think there is a bubble. I was under the impression that was the OR where the incident happened when she infected that patient and she had difficulty dealing with it before. What I was seeing was an anxiety/OCD reaction especially with the finger rubbing because I remember they specifically asked her before exactly how long had she washed her hands and wanted exact numbers.

I see Christina going off again on a big career thing and then eventually dropping back in for the series finale. I can't see her getting killed off in spite of that being the preferred way for pretty much everyone to get kicked off the show.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

There's been a RIDICULOUS amount of death and disaster on this show. If Shonda kills off or has something horrific happen to Cristina, I'm done. Not that I'm a huge fan of Sandra Oh or Cristina Yang or GA in general any more but for the love of chocolate, enuff is enuff!
    causingchaos and AlwaysVeg like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I get why Bailey is freaking out. Her husband made a HUGE life decision that affects her and her marriage.....without discussing it with her. I'd be beyond livid if my husband did that.

I'm not liking that Shonda is breaking up Mer and Cristina. They have the best relationship of the show. It makes me sad
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I don't think I'd be livid if my husband made the choice to come and live with me and my child over living far away and barely seeing one another. She should be happy for goodness sake. Instead she's treating him like crap. Clearly he needs to be there as she's totally losing her sanity right now, which is a big part as to why he wanted to come be with his wife.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't think I'd be livid if my husband made the choice to come and live with me and my child over living far away and barely seeing one another. She should be happy for goodness sake. Instead she's treating him like crap. Clearly he needs to be there as she's totally losing her sanity right now, which is a big part as to why he wanted to come be with his wife.
    I agree Mesa, maybe she feels put out( I wouldn't for long ) but Bailey is overreacting imho

Arizona and Callie gets some news about their marriage next week(or so the guide says) . I wonder what. I am so over Arizona
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't think it was the coming home part that upset het. It's that he made the decision on his own without even giving her a heads up. Communication is important in a marriage and he bypassed that. Plus, it's an adjustment going from short visits to living together full time. Throw in her being fired by the chief and I'm sure her stress levels are through the roof.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread