+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 736 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169569 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Okay, I absolutely cannot stand that nurse character that Alex was caught with on last night's episode. She has no lips. Plus, wouldn't she be all "ewwww" that Alex once gave her syphillis? No, instead, she goes for him, again. I hope they write her off the show, and SOON.

The whole "Alex-can't-get-it-up-for-Izzy" thing was strange. He can't perform with her, (because he cares about her?) but he CAN perform with random nurse chick who means nothing to him? I suppose it makes sense in a way (performance anxiety when it's an act of intimacy, no problems when it's just a meaningless physical act) but I just found it a weird sub-plot. At any rate, Alex seems to have missed the boat with her for sure...at least for now.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I am confused. Was Meredith dreaming of McDreamy in the shower or was McDreamy dreaming of Meredith while “with” Addison? I don’t think Izzie was propositioning George, more like she was venting and letting off steam.

When Meredith told Alex that “intimacy” was better when emotions aren’t involved, it seems as if a light went on in his head. I can’t believe he had the gall to call George “a whiney fetus who’s afraid of the light", because if memory serves, he choked when Burke asked him to cut open the fireman in the elevator and George rose to the occasion. What I don’t get is why Izzie is so willing to hook up with him, given that he is the one who gave Nurse Syph the present that she passed on to George.

I wish they would have Burke tell a friend or relative what he sees in Christina, because I would like to know. Bailey had the best line, “Don’t make me run, I am growing a person”.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I am confused. Was Meredith dreaming of McDreamy in the shower or was McDreamy dreaming of Meredith while “with” Addison?
    I don't think it was either one. They were showing different people (couples) making love at the same time. McDreamy and wife were in the shower, Mer and Steve (Priapism guy) were in her bed (Is it me or did she use the same line she did after sleeping with McDreamy? "I'm going to take a shower and when I come out, you'll be gone so bye." Then you had Christina and Burke at his place and Izzy and Alex at the Mer, George, Izzy house. So 2 couples were making love in the same building. But I don't think McDreamy was dreaming of Mer while making love with Addison.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I don't think it was either one. They were showing different people (couples) making love at the same time. McDreamy and wife were in the shower, Mer and Steve (Priapism guy) were in her bed (Is it me or did she use the same line she did after sleeping with McDreamy? "I'm going to take a shower and when I come out, you'll be gone so bye." Then you had Christina and Burke at his place and Izzy and Alex at the Mer, George, Izzy house. So 2 couples were making love in the same building. But I don't think McDreamy was dreaming of Mer while making love with Addison.
    I disagree. I think McDreamy was definitely fantasizing about Meredith in the shower (especially from his expression when they finished and he realized it was Addision). I think Meredith may also have been fantasizing about McDreamy. I just don't like Izzy with Alex (don't like the Alex character at all), but I do like Christina and Burke together - they are such opposites and I think that is the attraction. She is a big challenge to him.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I also think Meredith and McD were fantasizing of each other - I distinctly remember seeing a shot that shifted from Meredith to Derek (or vice versa) without cutting. I wish it hadn't been such a quick montage because it was kind of confusing. But great episode - very funny!

Thanks guys. I was confused because when Addison asked Derek if everything was okay, he looked startled. It seems as if he was surprised that it was Addison’s voice and not Meredith’s. Addie seems very confident in her work, but so insecure when it comes to her personal life. I thought it was cute the way Derek was admiring her in the Delivery room.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    I noticed that too. Especially when he ran into her and they talked about her signing her contract, and she asked if they were ok. I swear I thought he was going to tell her right then and there that it was over, he is obviously not sure about her yet.
    Oh god, please forgive me for all my spelling faux pas. I should've paid attention. I'm proof that the hands really are quicker then the eyes.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I must be losing my mind because last night I was thinking what about Addison and George as a couple? I actually like Alex despite the fact that he's a total dumbass. I think he still stands a chance with Izzy but not for a long time and not until he comes clean about failing his boards and being insecure when his feelings are involved. Christina's apartment was hilarious.

As for next week's episode, I am wondering if maybe it's the mother of the quints who codes. That would explain Izzy being that upset. We'll see. I look forward to this show every week despite the fact that it is on Sunday at 10.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Alex is too sleazy for me. I can't understand Izzy's determination to "get that". Hopefully, now, she's changed her mind.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Okay, I absolutely cannot stand that nurse character that Alex was caught with on last night's episode. She has no lips. Plus, wouldn't she be all "ewwww" that Alex once gave her syphillis? No, instead, she goes for him, again. I hope they write her off the show, and SOON.
    I also don't see what is so special about that nurse, and her no lips thing bothers me too.
    I missed the end of last night's show, and I can't believe he was making out with that nurse. I take it this was after Izzie tried to get him to have sex with her at work. I don't really care for Alex and Izzie, they just don't seem to have any sizzle. She is way to good for him.

+ Reply to Thread