+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I recall her mentioning something to Karev too which made me think it was a mutual abuse thing. Or dodging a question. It wasn't just his statement alone but his combined with her stuff but I don't remember what it was exactly. I would really like to see a show tackle how complex an abusive relationship can be instead of just making the men all wife beaters. Even after living in an abusive relationship I know in the real world they're much more complex in many (not necessarily all) cases.

Sandra Oh is leaving the show after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Sandra Oh is leaving the show after this season.
    She is the show for me. I have a feeling there wont be much left to see after this season( jmho)
    causingchaos likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It stinks that she is leaving!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I know they have so many long time fans, but I think it may be time to wrap the show up. Sandra is my favorite by far. If she leaves, there will be no reason for me to watch anymore. I'm happy for her. She's a great actress and I look forward to seeing her grow and do something different.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I will definitely miss Sandra when she leaves GA. I agree that she is a wonderful actress and hope to see her in some new film roles. Truthfully, GA has not been 'must see' TV for me in quite a while.

On another note, has anyone seen those commercials with Patrick Dempsey about his racing passion? I forget what the name of the show is and on which station it airs, but I guess folks interested in racing might like it. Truthfully, if I were his wife (oh to be so lucky, lol) I'd fear for his safety, but I guess the same could be said for anyone who is a bit of an 'adrenaline junkie.'

We may see a domino effect and other cast members may defect after this season, as well. Too bad! GA is/was a fabulous television show, which I've enjoyed for years, BUT every show comes to an end and this news could be the beginning the end of GA.
    prhoshay likes this.

Not happy to hear Sandra Oh is leaving. She's one of the main reasons I still watch the show. It won't be the same.

Previews for tonight's episode look amazing. I wonder who they are calling time of death for
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Some dead person, no doubt!!

(Forgive me. I lost my head.)
    ilja likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread