+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I almost feel like Arizona is making Callie unlikable at this point with her neediness and constantly acquiescing to whatever Arizona wants needs or whatever. I like my Callie a little tougher and with a little more back bone than that. What I hope doesn't happen is Callie just rolling over and taking it like she basically did when Arizona ran off to the other country there for awhile and dumped her.
    We need Callie to stare her down. Remember when bailey taught her to do that to shepherd when she wanted a surgery? We need the old ballsy Callie back.

FORT Fogey

I think Callie was basically beaten down to the point of acquiescing to everything by Arizona blaming her for the loss of her leg, and now we see she is still doing that. Even though Callie knows that was the right thing to do under the circumstances, she's allowed Arizona to lay a major guilt trip on her all this time, so it's like she feels she has to make it up to her by walking on eggshells and being uiltra-careful about Arizona's feelings and needs. Maybe this cheating episode is what Callie needs to say enough!
    Marlena_M likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG, I was a blubbering idiot watching the finale. I loved how Richard was back to his old self that the doctors looked up to. I am so glad that Meredith had the ending she deserved. So proud of Cristina for realizing that Owen would never be able to let go of having a child and would eventually blame her. She has really grown this season. I loved when she told Derek that Meredith was THEIR person!! Arizona, GRRRRRRR how dare you blame Callie for your cheating!!! You did it b/c the other doctor made you feel whole. I hope Callie can bounce back from this. But Callie has to stop saying how she lost Mark before how she almost lost Arizona. Bailey getting her groove back when it came down to almost losing Meredith was fantastic. Richard, OMG, I am really hoping that he is not dead.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I watched the finale and had to just keep telling myself to ignore the biggest part about the finale that is too difficult to swallow. A hospital that has generators that don't work. Please. Okay. So you accept that and move on.

April is still my very least favorite person on the show. I guess she will torture me forever. Arizona is now even more annoying than April. I never get why so many fans disliked Arizona. Now I do. It's not even interesting anymore. Cut Callie lose, PLEASE.

I don't believe that Richard is dead. He is a smart guy. Don't doctors know that water and electrical don't mix? lol

I'm fine with Christina and Owen breaking up. She and Owen don't need to be together. I'm just trying to figure out what kind of man she needs.

FORT Fogey

I think that the problem with Christina was that Burke was the perfect kind of man for her. He was independent enough to give her the space she needed, and accomplished enough that she respected him. She had perfect. Part of me wishes they would bring on a character like him that she could be with. But part of me is glad they haven't, because if everyone got a happily ever after storyline, the show would get kind of boring.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think that the problem with Christina was that Burke was the perfect kind of man for her. He was independent enough to give her the space she needed, and accomplished enough that she respected him. She had perfect. Part of me wishes they would bring on a character like him that she could be with. But part of me is glad they haven't, because if everyone got a happily ever after storyline, the show would get kind of boring.
    I loved Burke and Christina together, loved them ( sigh)
    I find I am not as interested in Greys as I once was.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loved Burke and Christina together, loved them ( sigh)
    I find I am not as interested in Greys as I once was.
    And I found Burke really boring. I always thought Christina never showed emotion until Owen. Before him, she always seemed like a cold fish to me in the romance department. Funny how we see the same thing so differently.
    Marlena_M, WrigleyDogA2 and JavaJo like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

I'd actually agree with that ilja. I didn't really care for Burke's character, although I thought it was fitting to have a surgeon, especially a heart surgeon, who was a cold and arrogant. But the one part of him that I really liked was the way he fit with Christina. To me, it was totally believable that she'd fall in love with a man like him, because he was one of the few people she's ever encountered that she could admire as being better than her. With Owen, I always believed the hot passionate part of their relationship. But I never really bought the love part ... until Christina showed that she cared enough about him to give him up and let him pursue the things he really wants out of life.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    And I found Burke really boring. I always thought Christina never showed emotion until Owen. Before him, she always seemed like a cold fish to me in the romance department. Funny how we see the same thing so differently.
    Owen bores me to tears
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'd actually agree with that ilja. I didn't really care for Burke's character, although I thought it was fitting to have a surgeon, especially a heart surgeon, who was a cold and arrogant. But the one part of him that I really liked was the way he fit with Christina. To me, it was totally believable that she'd fall in love with a man like him, because he was one of the few people she's ever encountered that she could admire as being better than her. With Owen, I always believed the hot passionate part of their relationship. But I never really bought the love part ... until Christina showed that she cared enough about him to give him up and let him pursue the things he really wants out of life.
    I agree with that completely. I can't remember a time before that moment when she has not been selfish in love.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread