+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Good point. I see what you mean despite not seeing that way at first. I just hope the writers don't intend to make anything happen between those two. I said a while back that the whole season for the Callie and Arizona relationship has been about the same thing, so I can see that a new story line for them could go there, but I don't want it to.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I loved how Webber finally got Bailey to go back to operating!! He does know her best and someone like her just needs the band aid ripped off. The proposal scene was cute, but over done already

Forgot to say that I am disappointed in Arizona cheating. It is so out of her character and I didn't like it. I know she was made to feel whole by this doctor and that everyone needs that, but she could have walked away knowing that she is still attractive despite losing her leg
    Last edited by combatcutie; 05-10-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Interesting episode. Glad that Bailey is back on her feet. Love that her husband just stayed there to help her through this time. Also glad that the dad woke up and that Owen won't be adopting the boy. I am not a big fan of Owen lately, and I can't really put my finger on why. He's just starting to annoy me.
    combatcutie likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

It was tough to determine from that storyline -- had Owen lost motivation to save the boy's father because he wanted to adopt him, so needed the dad out of the way? And was Christina driven even more to save him because she wanted the boy away from Owen? There were some tiny hints to that effect - espeically with Owen.

Owen is such a baby. Oh, he's disappointed he can't adopt the boy, so he barks, "GET them out of here." So childish. Adult doctors are supposed to think of the child and patient's welfare first. Great idea to send them off into a storm so you can feel better. Please.

Well we can kiss off April's fiance. He's a dead man walking for sure. The way he went off into that storm after making April so happy. Shoot Shondra. Why can't someone be happy? I had visions of April marring this guy and leaving the hospital. No chance.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

I have a feeling we'll have the "did the baby survive" cliff hanger this season.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

FORT Fogey

I think so too but I hope not. When Meredith saw the doctor after her fall, I thought it was nice that they FINALLY didn't take the dramatic turn to a storyline and just left it ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    It was tough to determine from that storyline -- had Owen lost motivation to save the boy's father because he wanted to adopt him, so needed the dad out of the way? And was Christina driven even more to save him because she wanted the boy away from Owen? There were some tiny hints to that effect - espeically with Owen.
    Christina wasn't even aware that Owen was considering adopting the boy until after the dad had woken up. She was telling Meredith how Owen seemed even more angry with her for saving the dad, and Meredith then told her that Owen was thinking about adopting the boy. Owen is definitely coming across as a selfish butt lately.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

I know Christina didn't know it. But she's close enough to Owen that she may have sensed the draw.

I'm probably the only one on here but I really like Owen, most likely for the same reason most folks can't stand him. Though if I remember correctly from seeing him on a talk show, in real life, he is nothing like Owen, unfortunately.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread