+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

  1. #6821
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,957

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    *taps fingers on table* I've sat here for 10 minutes and can't figure out who you mean. ARGH! Do you mean Arizona?? ...Christina?
    Oh, well I guess she doesn't bug others like she does me. IT's April Kepnar. She is beyond annoying to me. She acts like she' about 14 years old.
    Cornholio likes this.

  2. #6822
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,876

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh, well I guess she doesn't bug others like she does me. IT's April Kepnar. She is beyond annoying to me. She acts like she' about 14 years old.
    I knew who you meant, and I couldn't agree more! WHY did Owen have to go bring her back? I wish she would just marry what's-his-name, Matthew?, and go away!!! No reason to keep her around unless they mean to put her back with Avery, which I would NOT like to see. He deserves better.

  3. #6823
    9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,961

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    *taps fingers on table* I've sat here for 10 minutes and can't figure out who you mean. ARGH! Do you mean Arizona?? ...Christina?
    tinderbox, I'm thinking that debb means April. Remember she was fired for not passing her boards and went back home to live on a farm somewhere in the Midwest. Owen went to see her and rehired her.

    ETA: Oops, never mind. I should read through all of the posts before responding.

  4. #6824
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,847

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    I'm probably the only one who likes April Kepner. Sure, she annoys me from time to time but I find her entertaining and different.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  5. #6825
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,026

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    I don't have a problem with April either. In fact, I like all of the characters on the show. Looks like Meredith is going to take a bad fall. I hope she doesn't lose the baby. I've had enough of the baby drama.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  6. #6826
    FORT Fogey tinderbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,190

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Ohhhhh.... April! Thanks.

    I'm beginning to tolerate April but used to HATE her. (I should have figured out who you were talking about.) I think her relationship with Avery helped change my mind. I hope they're reunited next season.

    Your April is my Arizona. I cannot stand her. Guess many of us have characters we don't like.

  7. #6827
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,957

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    I had never liked April, but then when she took the boards, it pushed me over the edge. She should have been committed to an institution after that. She really seemed to lose her mind. That's fine, but as a doctor???? Too much for me to swallow. And now there's a part of me that wants to swat Owen for going back for her.

  8. #6828
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,876

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Ohhhhh.... April! Thanks.

    I'm beginning to tolerate April but used to HATE her. (I should have figured out who you were talking about.) I think her relationship with Avery helped change my mind. I hope they're reunited next season.

    Your April is my Arizona. I cannot stand her. Guess many of us have characters we don't like.
    Looks like Arizona is attracted to the visiting surgeon. Methinks she doth protest too much. Her mouth was saying she's married, but everything else about her demeanor was sending other signals. She didn't have to mention she has one leg, either ... as if she needs that as an excuse to be thought of as less attractive to someone who was hitting on her. Just saying she's married and not interested in any other personal attention should be enough.

  9. #6829
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,873

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    I thought the having one leg thing was relevant to why the other surgeon being attracted to her matterd. She's been struggling with Callie all season because she's thought she was less desirable now that she has one leg. She's convinced herself that Callie and others who know her are feeling sorry for her. The other surgeon made her feel like she did before she lost the leg. I think she enjoyed feeling like she did before, which is why she was flattered by the attraction. I think she's very loyal to Callie ... that was more about being excited to feel wanted than it was an indicator of problems with Callie.

  10. #6830
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,847

    Re: Grey's Anatomy

    Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I thought the having one leg thing was relevant to why the other surgeon being attracted to her matterd. She's been struggling with Callie all season because she's thought she was less desirable now that she has one leg. She's convinced herself that Callie and others who know her are feeling sorry for her. The other surgeon made her feel like she did before she lost the leg. I think she enjoyed feeling like she did before, which is why she was flattered by the attraction. I think she's very loyal to Callie ... that was more about being excited to feel wanted than it was an indicator of problems with Callie.
    I agree - I also saw it as Arizona feeling validated as a whole person again (in her own mind).

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.