+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fan

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    Technically isn't the post op death related to the infection potentially a sentinel event? Calling legal as well as infection control would seem perfectly normal to me in those events. Not only for lawsuits but for the hospital license and Bailey's license. Plus if they're going to discipline or not discipline Bailey it's in their interest to have legal there as well to advise on how to move forward if she is found negligent.
    I've been waiting for them to call the CDC too and use the expertise of the people there. There may also be a duty to report this outbreak of an unknown and so far untreatable pathogen.

Other doctors and other hopspitals need to know about this pathogen/outbreak as well.

(CDC = "CEnters for Disease Control" They deal with all sorts of infectious diseases expecially those that are not well known and/or are become more and more widespread,)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Was this the last episode of the season??
    I don't think so. I think they are on a spring break and will be back in 2 weeks
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

i guarantee you it will end up being not as big as they are making it. I won't mind with Delana from Body of proof and luke perry guest star on it

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I don't think so. I think they are on a spring break and will be back in 2 weeks
    Yes, my episode tracker (thanks, Critical!!!) shows a new episode on 4/25

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

So glad that it wasn't Bailey's fault and they figured it out quickly. I was glad Meredith was standing next to Bailey and trying to give her information on her last patient. Cannot believe Richard turned his back on her when she always stood behind him and his decisions.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Is anyone else besides me convinced now that Christina and Owen will split for good after the boy whose mother died in this past epiode also loses his father, and Owen decides to adopt him? They are setting up such a father figure relationship between him and the boy that everytime I see him, I can almost hear the "I don't want kids" / "how can you just leave him to foster care" fight between Owen and Christina.
    Marlena_M and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Is anyone else besides me convinced now that Christina and Owen will split for good after the boy whose mother died in this past epiode also loses his father, and Owen decides to adopt him? They are setting up such a father figure relationship between him and the boy that everytime I see him, I can almost hear the "I don't want kids" / "how can you just leave him to foster care" fight between Owen and Christina.
    We thought Owen would adopt the little boy. yes

There was far too much talk about poop when you deliver, good grief. Call the midwife never mentions it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I don't think they'll necessarily split BUT I do believe there was tons of foreshadowing about Owen and this young boy. IF the dad dies...Owen WILL adopt him which will cause mega problems in his marriage.

IF the dad lives and he and his son move on with their lives... Christina and Owen will have the "children" conversation yet again (because Owen's eyes were opened to his sincere desire for kids in his life) and probably not be able to get past their differences.

I don't see how a busy single guy surgeon would be suitable to adopt a child. Seems pretty unrealistic to me. Selfish on Owen's part if he does. Plus we don't know if the boy has grandparents, etc who would be the more logical choice to take the boy in IF the father dies. I am thinking the father will not die, but Owen might realize that his wanting a child is more important than he thought, so he will finally dump Christina for good since she still has no interest in kids. That's my guess anyway.
    Last edited by mesachick; 04-29-2013 at 05:43 PM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

What plot line on Greys has ever been limited by reality?
    Marlena_M and Fanny Mare like this.

+ Reply to Thread